Xtratime Community banner
41 - 60 of 103 Posts
SM ONLINE said:
We already beat the best team in the world, Champions of England=The Best.

Ok I won't be ignorant like you I admit Milan are probably one of three sides above the rest at the moment IMO the other two being Chelsea and Barça.

Dismiss us all you want but it could come back and haunt you just like it did the arrogant Juve fans.

How old are you?
You guys know you shouldn't have made it this far. If you are not careful you will find yourselves on the wrong end of a historic thrashing. Know your place.

Paratroopa said:
You guys know you shouldn't have made it this far. If you are not careful you will find yourselves on the wrong end of a historic thrashing. Know your place.
:howler:
Judging from the first leg against PSV you shouldn't be there neither.

Congrats to Liverpool! After such a lenghty absence, one of the greatest clubs in Europe reaches again a European Final!:thmbup:

Hope to join you guys for a mouth-watering clash on May 25th!:shades: :devil:

Cheers.;)

congratulations boys. :thumbsup:

Chel$ki was to blame for the game being boring if anything, to me it looked like maybe Mourinho took too much pressure of his team. imo keeping the "unstoppable" champions of England looking clueless up front over 2 legs is a big credit to your side :shades:

This thread has to be the funniest sh*t ever. :D

Thanks Payman good to see you, Liverpool and Milan are undoubtedly the biggest clubs in Europe.

Paratroopa said:
Numerodix will tell you "Shit ain't funny"

Liverpool?

Among the best in Europe?

LOL :ass:
Martin is a good guy, he won't say something like that. :)

Liverpool is in the CL final and if you make the CL final you have to be as good as Siena or Livorno *cough*

Paratroopa said:
So blind and ignorant with hatred?
You seem to have a habit of repeating what others said, if you got reading issues I can recommend a good doctor. :D

This thread is gold, Owen don't lock it down please! :howler:

Raanan said:
Martin is a good guy, he won't say something like that. :)

Liverpool is in the CL final and if you make the CL final you have to be as good as Siena or Livorno *cough*
Serie A >>>>>>>>>>> English Premier Sausage League

You guys didn't even qualify for the CL in such a shitty league....

SM ONLINE said:
Your ignorance blinds your ability to judge how good a team is.

Seriously now how old are you?!?!?

I think she's 12 years old. Maybe 10. :D

Paratroopa said:
Serie A >>>>>>>>>>> English Premier Sausage League

You guys didn't even qualify for the CL in such a shitty league....

1. Who cares? :D obviously you do. For all I care the Maltese 6th division is better then the EPL. :howler:

Actually we have qualified for the CL, we beat Graz 2:1 on agg to get there.

41 - 60 of 103 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.