Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, bets are on.

How many tabloids use that title? :D

So what do you guys think? One of the most respected English teams in Turkiye (if not the most) make it to the finals.

And they play Terim's ol' boys (so it seems).

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Good luck to Liverpool but I still like Milan!! it's gonna be close though both these teams are top class.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By the way peeps, I imagine we'll get a few queations on the best hotels and places to go. so prepare the research!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Liverpoooool all the way baby!
I like Liverpool for some reason...
Even their colors command respect from Turks: red and white :D

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Ligapooool!
and another red italiano?
Terim must be on the TV commentary by side! on the top of the hill Olympiyat :thumbsup: :happy:

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
lock your daughters up, bolt your doors, hide your jewels, lock your cars up, keep hold of your mobile phones, the scousers are coming.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
I like Liverpool, allways had a symphaty for them. So if their supporters wont create any troubles i´ll cheer for them. :thmbup:

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
liverpool is my fav. english club and owen was my fav. english player (not anymore :rolleyes: ) it would be great to see them winning cl cup here my homeland ;)

go liverpool go :D

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
I hope AC go through tonight and then lift the trophy... This decision is not anything against Liverpool who have worked miracles coming this far, but more in favour of the Turkish champions who will have a direct ticket to the group stages next season. If Liverpool win it then the Turkish champs will have to play a preliminary....

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
Jemster said:
I hope AC go through tonight and then lift the trophy... This decision is not anything against Liverpool who have worked miracles coming this far, but more in favour of the Turkish champions who will have a direct ticket to the group stages next season. If Liverpool win it then the Turkish champs will have to play a preliminary....
oh really? than go milan goooooooo :D:D

·
Registered
59,303 Posts
Jemster said:
how about if PSV win it? wouldn't it be the same cos PSVs already won the league so they've already got an automatic entry into next years CL. :confused:

Chances of it are small I know :D but PSV who spent less on Farfan, Alex, Cocu, Beasley and Gomes than Liverpool did on only Luis Garcia totally outplayed Milan in the 2nd half in the San Siro and had PSV finished better, they'd at least have got a draw and of all people Tomasson who wasn't really known for his finishing at Feyenoord scored.
If only... :groan:

but if they fail, I hope Liverpool and Dudek will win it cos I don't want to see Seedorf whos always been total crap for Oranje getting a 4th CL medal but then again I wouldn't mind seeing Stam getting a CL winners medal to shut up Fergie :D with his Silvestre, Neville and Brown

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Wally said:
how about if PSV win it? wouldn't it be the same cos PSVs already won the league so they've already got an automatic entry into next years CL. :confused:

Chances of it are small I know :D but PSV who spent less on Farfan, Alex, Cocu, Beasley and Gomes than Liverpool did on only Luis Garcia totally outplayed Milan in the 2nd half in the San Siro and had PSV finished better, they'd at least have got a draw and of all people Tomasson who wasn't really known for his finishing at Feyenoord scored.
If only... :groan:

but if they fail, I hope Liverpool and Dudek will win it cos I don't want to see Seedorf whos always been total crap for Oranje getting a 4th CL medal but then again I wouldn't mind seeing Stam getting a CL winners medal to shut up Fergie :D with his Silvestre, Neville and Brown
The same works for PSV too ;) However, AC are the more likely in my opinion.... If PSV do pull it off though, they will have the whole Yellow & Navy faction of Istanbul in their corner. Some will even go to the game to show their support...

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Jemster said:
If PSV do pull it off though, they will have the whole Yellow & Navy faction of Istanbul in their corner. Some will even go to the game to show their support...
that'd be cool, Besiktas fans supporting Liverpool and Fener fans supporting PSV...
And GS fans can be the monkey in the middle :howler:

lol Just kidding guys hehehe

1 - 20 of 41 Posts