Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bomb blast has killed one person and injured 13 others near a bus stop in Turkey's biggest city of Istanbul.

Full Story

Something has to be done, this is getting out of hand now. Look at the qoute on the link. :frustrat:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
This made me crack up...

The EU urged the Turkish government on Friday to improve the cultural rights of Kurds and to develop the region's economy.

Whenever a bomb explodes in england or somewhere else in europe they are all called Terrorists. The same animals in Türkiye are called freedom fighters....

·
*the drum drum*
42,590 Posts
The bit that bothered me the most was,
It killed a food vendor whose stall had been set up nearby, Istanbul Governor Muammer Gulerbus was quoted as saying by the AFP news agency.
This poor zavali probably cares for his whole family with that small stall he has set up to sell kofte, or simit from..

·
Registered
373 Posts
"The same animals in Türkiye are called freedom fighters...."

the same type of animals are called freedom fighters in spain and palestine

·
Registered
373 Posts
they only become terrorists when it happens to your country

some people are so stupid its funny

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Cengo said:
This made me crack up...

The EU urged the Turkish government on Friday to improve the cultural rights of Kurds and to develop the region's economy.

Whenever a bomb explodes in england or somewhere else in europe they are all called Terrorists. The same animals in Türkiye are called freedom fighters....
what do u expect from a group of people who started the slave trade? who invaded south america and killed all the locals and took their gold/silver? who depleted africa and didnt even bother setting up an infrastructure so now they are ass backwards? started 2 world wars?

but in their view, kurds have always been oppressed by us for many years now, so its kinda like the la riots, people get to a certain point and snap, even though the snapping is wrong. however in this case, if it was just one bomb following one protest that would be the case but its not, there have been several protests and probably hundreds of bombings so the eu really is being a cock here.
but what can u do? if ure going to join them then u have to play by their rules

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
lazyPro said:
what do u expect from a group of people who started the slave trade? who invaded south america and killed all the locals and took their gold/silver? who depleted africa and didnt even bother setting up an infrastructure so now they are ass backwards? started 2 world wars?

but in their view, kurds have always been oppressed by us for many years now, so its kinda like the la riots, people get to a certain point and snap, even though the snapping is wrong. however in this case, if it was just one bomb following one protest that would be the case but its not, there have been several protests and probably hundreds of bombings so the eu really is being a cock here.
but what can u do? if ure going to join them then u have to play by their rules
PKK is horrible and stupid, they don't represent Kurds, and what they are doing is despicable. But the Turkish government does need to develop the Kurdish region in order to ease tensions.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
The day all freedom fighers in Türkiye are dead and buried uner the ground i will be a happy man!

I'll even open the finest bottle of single malt whiskey there is....

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
The current government is a bunch of p.ussies who is ready to do anything to get into EU.

A few years ago not a single so called freedom fighter would have had the nerve to do these things....

What our govenrment i supposed to do is to get tougher, rougher and show no mercy.

Open a Guantanamo bay in Imrali and torture the sons of b.itches there...and get all the information you need.

Just a friendly advice...

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Cengo said:
The current government is a bunch of p.ussies who is ready to do anything to get into EU.

A few years ago not a single so called freedom fighter would have the nerve to do these things....

What our govenrment i supposed to do is to get tougher, rougher and show no mercy.

Open a Guantanamo bay in Imrali and torture the sons of b.itches there...and get all the information you need.

That kind of thinking will just make things worse :rolleyes:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
That kind of thinking made us catch the biggest f.aggot on earth..."apo the f.aggot". (excuse my french)

Or do you want us to serve ice tea to them and tell them how much we enjoy them bombing our cities.

btw, kanadali...is there any chance that you have kurdish origin....im asking out of curiousity?

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Yes, I am half Kurdish. But I don't in any way condone PKK, I think they're the biggest fascists in the world. But torture isn't going to solve anything

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
There are many ways of torture....;)

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Cengo said:

A few years ago not a single so called freedom fighter would have had the nerve to do these things....

well if we go that way then we'll have to wipe them all out.... u cant expect to torture them and what not and then have peace. so until every last one of them drop dead we have to keep fighting.
or the government can do more to help that region.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.