Xtratime Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As far as i heard from Haaretzdaily.com, the postponed game between Belrussia and Israel which was to take place somewhere around now or better yet before the World Cup was to begin is going to take place after all..

The game is still to be announced but it is for sure to be taken place in around August at Minsk Natioanl Stadium (dinamo) in front of a possible 42,000 people!! :)

Other than that, since the situation in Israel changed from crisis to stable and hopefully to even moderate, sustainable and safe...

the Lituanian NT, might be thinking to reschedule its game possibly some time soon. I highly doubt that they would like to still play in israel:fero:, but if they do...game still goes on in Haifa. I think that they want to switch it to somewhere in Lithuania instead.
This game i would say would be in the end of August/September, just before Road to Euro 2004 kicks off!

And ofcourse, we still gotta play Yugoslavia in October at Belgrade which would be an ultimate treat for all of us! :)

Good luck to our teams in those 2 (and hopefully 3) matches!

EL EL ISRAEL!!!!!!:howler: :howler:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So this is something!!! :)

We might have 3 or so games of Friendly's in August. This is really good news, because if we find a coach anytime soon in which i hope we will find in the coming weeks. Those 3 or so games can give us the potential practice and experiment that Israeli NT needs.

Mind you that in past interviews with Haim "magician" revivo. He stated and stated time and again that if there is a replacement for Neilsen such as KASHTAN than he would be 'intrested' in coming back!! :)

So just to sum things up:

In august:

Belarussia vs Israel
Lithaunai vs. Israel (TBA)
Slovakia vs. Israel

October:

Yugoslavia vs. Israel!! :)

Good luck to the Israeli NT in all 4 possible matches!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.