Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Second division leaders Maccabi Hertzeliya have taken a 1:0 lead against Maccabi Petah Tikva, Isiasko scored after 11 minutes already. I predicted Hertzeliya win and Isiako as one of the scorers in the PL so good for me. ;)

Another goalscorer I predicted, Avi Knafo, scored (6') for Kfar Saba against Hapoel Marmorek and it is 1:0 for the relegation favorites against the third division outfit in Rehovot.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
And Kfar Saba is in the quarter finals with a 1:0 win over Hapoel Marmorek goal from Avi Knafo.
Ohana´s boys did enough to go through.

And Maccabi Petah Tikva equalised with Andre Caldeira, now its 1:1 with 10 minutes to go.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Match in Hertzeliya is currently played in Xtratime ( ;) )...

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
117th minute...Ohad Kadusi, Maccabi Herzeliya 2:1, with 9 men. :eekani:

They want to keep their cinderella title.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What a drama we have here. Hertzeliya lost Shai Biton due to a red card in the 99th minute (Daivis was sent off after 44') and were down to 9 men, yet Kadusi, former Maccabi Petah Tikva player, scored 2 minutes from the end of extratime!

Salim Tuamah however saved the Luzon's cup dream in the 119th minute, so it's 2:2 there and we are going to a penalty contest most likely.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The penalty shootout score is currently 10:10...

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Due to Yesterday's events in Nazrath, the police have decided to call off the match between Kfar Kana and Bnei Yehuda. The game will be rescheduled for another time.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The cup winner from two years ago, Sakhnin, are on the safe way to the next round with a 3:1 lead at Vinter against Ramat HaSharon. Hassarma scored first (21), Haim Shavo equalised (43) but Remik Jazierski with two late strikes made it 3:1 to Sakhnin.

Beitar and Hakoach are at a boring 0:0 draw at halftime.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So Hakoach wins at Teddy, goal from Mor Golan (89).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Luis fernandez should be ashamed of himself. starting with such a line-up means that it is only his fault that Beitar fell out of the cup so early.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Luis Fernandez should send a big thank you to his old friend Ton Caanen, probably this will be the only thing that could save Fernandez from an even bigger embarassment, what an unbelivable result from Bloomfield stadium tonight, Acco trashes Maccabi to pieces 4:0!!!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
i'll tell you why acco won, because they have the new adidas jerseys....you look good, you feel good, you play good!

Alright in all seriousness.....the score speaks for itself. I don't know enough about Hapoel Acco, but i do know what Maccabi is inconsistent and usually doesn't play "amazing" football. Acco won at a 4-0 and they obviously deserved it.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hapoel Tel Aviv are 1:0 up at Ashdod. Abutbul scored on 54 minutes thanks to a Sammy Adjei mistake.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yavoriyan and Barda added two more goals and Hapoel ran out easy winners by 3:0.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The match between Kfar Kana and Bnei Yehuda is currently played and it's still goalless as we approach the end of the second half.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So 1:0 it finished with a red card to Nidal Akala right after the goal, Akala said a few harsh things to the referee because he was sure the goal was offside. Anyway Bnei Yehuda will have another away game in the next round as we know.

·
Registered
773 Posts
It has just come to my attention (from undisclosed sources) that the cup game between M. Petach Tikvah and M. Herzliya tied the European record for the most penalties ever with 34. Here is the text:

"The European record occurred in a match between Genclerbirligi and Galatasaray on November 28 1996 in the Turkish FA Cup.

"The match finished 1-1 after extra time and Genclerbirligi eventually won the shoot-out 17-16," he adds. "Of the 34 penalties taken, only one was missed. Spare a thought for the poor Galatasaray keeper, Hayrettin, who saw all 17 penalties go past him."

It is not a world record though. Here is the rest of it:

"The world record, meanwhile, occurred in the 1988-89 Argentine Championship, where penalties were taken after drawn matches for an extra point.

"In the match on November 20 1988 between Argentinos Juniors and Racing Club, which had finished 2-2, 44 penalties were taken before Argentinos emerged as 20-19 victors."

1 - 20 of 21 Posts