Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boring draw. I don't expect any surprises and looks like we'll have to wait until the semi's for our first really big game of the competition this year.

Maccabi Haifa - Maccabi Petah Tikva

Hakoach Amidar Ramat Gan - Hapoel Tel Aviv

Hapoel Acco - Bnei Yehuda

Hapoel Kfar Saba - Bnei Sakhnin

·
Registered
773 Posts
The only game where the winner is really in doubt IMHO (unless there is a big upset) is Hapoel Kfar Saba - Bnei Sakhnin. It should be interesting to see what will happen in that one.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Mideast Mirage said:
The only game where the winner is really in doubt IMHO (unless there is a big upset) is Hapoel Kfar Saba - Bnei Sakhnin. It should be interesting to see what will happen in that one.
True Kfar Saba is playing very well since Ohana came and it will be a very tight draw against Sahknin. In the other matches it is hard to believe in a surprise, but in the Cup we saw during all these years that surprises could happen.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Mideast Mirage said:
Lately, Hapoel Kfar Saba (and this is aside from the fact that i hate Sachnin) have done fairly well in the ligat ha'al games, i think it would be a shame to see them out of this tournament at this point.

·
Registered
947 Posts
kingboris2 said:
I hope Hakoach makes it, or some one not from ligat ha'al. It's been a trend in the last few years
yeah but it's not good for israeli points in europe !
hapoel ramat gan lost in the first round in the uefa cup i want bnei yehuda to go to the uefa cup by beeing finalist of the state cup and losing against maccabi haifa.

m.haifa = CL
hap. tel aviv = uefa cup
b.jerusalem = uefa cup and bnei yehuda also uefa cup spot !

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Arik1983 said:
hapoel ramat gan lost in the first round in the uefa cup i want bnei yehuda to go to the uefa cup by beeing finalist of the state cup and losing against maccabi haifa.

m.haifa = CL
hap. tel aviv = uefa cup
Well i was thinking about that after Maccabi Tel Aviv was eliminated from the Cup and i see that we have still some hope. If Maccabi Haifa and Hapoel Tel Aviv make the final of the State Cup than i believe the 4th place earns the spot, so Maccabi would have to finish in that position and cheer for the final between reds and greens.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Arik1983 said:

m.haifa = CL
hap. tel aviv = uefa cup
that works for me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts