Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Conspiracy!!!!!!!!! :stuckup: :stuckup:

Beitar should be #1.......

Hapoel should be 4,5 place! There fans are useless!!! They only come when they do good..When they start losing, the fans hardly show up!

I would have liked to see Hapoel Beer Sheva in the top 3, but thats life! :)

They do have a nice stadium!

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beitar fans are to violent to be the best crowed in Israel.

I think Hapoel PT should be higher.

·
Registered
353 Posts
1st of all i wanna state that hapoel fans will never say were number 1, we wont ever sing "hakahal mispar ehad" like stupid maccabi fans do, or pur signs hailing ourselves.

we always have the best smoke grenades and torches, only maccabi are close to us in that matter.

about diesel's stupid remark, u know how many season ickets beitar sold in the last season man? 50 season tickets, way to support your team when theyre not looking good, besides the beitar crowd puts way to much pressure on his team, they curse and throw things at their own players when they lose, hapoel had ALWAYS had a base of 2,000-3,000 fans in each home game, even when we were crap ,gate 5 and some of the covered stands were full.

beitar and maccabi haifa dont have one original song of their own, they all steal from maccabi and hapoel, they dont know how to support when their team is losing and have vo pirothechnique stuff whatsoever.

besides, any racist crowd should be disqualified, i mean beitar, bneu yehuda, maccabi and haifa.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
stupid remarks???

Yea...i wouldn't count on Hapoel very much.

After all, if it wasn't for us, who else would u play with ;)

We make our own songs and unlike you, we don't have an ego. We respect all!!! Unlike you who wants to be a limited entity! We show our might and skills.

When you tell your Gate 5 (??) that we sell 50 season tickets, your wrong, when we sell nearly 800!
Hapoel fans show nothing more but bad sportmanship!

B E I T A R!!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
youre SO SO wrong...hapoel fans have an ego????
all we want is to finish above maccabi, we NEVER EVER talk before games about us winning, and we never sing songs about us(songs about the fans).

"racist to who deserves it"????????? black players deserve to be made monkey sounds at them???
israeli arabs like tuama(whose not even muslim, hes a christian) did something to them??

and bullsh*t, beitar and haifa dont have one original song, hapoel and maccabi are the only teams that a different song for each player.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maacabi steal their songs from Argentina

1 - 9 of 9 Posts