Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dror Kashtan has called up the team that will face Chile in a friendly match next week in Tel Aviv. The surprising name of the list is of Barcelona youth Guy Asulin who is yet to complete 17 years old!

Full Squad:

Keepers:

Dudu Awat (La Coruna)
Nir Davidovich (Maccabi Haifa)

Defenders and Sidebacks:

Tal Ben Haim (Chelsea)
Klemi Saban (Maccabi Netanya)
Dedi Ben Dayan (Maccabi Netanya)
Avi Strul (Maccabi Netanya)
Yoav Ziv (Beitar Jerusalem)
Shimon Guershon (Beitar Jerusalem)
Tomer Ben Yosef (Beitar Jerusalem)

Midfielders:

Yossi Benayoun (Liverpool)
Tamir Cohen (Bolton)
Gal Alberman (Beitar Jerusalem)
Aviram Bruchian (Beitar Jerusalem)
Moshe Ohayon (SC Ashdod)

Forwards

Guy Asulin (Barcelona)
Barak Itzhaki (Genk)
Elyaniv Barda (Genk)
Omer Golan (Lokeren)
Amit Ben Shushan (Beitar Jerusalem)

Forwards

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
WOW!!!!
WHEN DID THIS GAME BEEN CALLED?!?!?!?!

THIS IS A GOOD GAME :D
CHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) finally some real action...
the last time we almost had a game vs. S. American team was Venezuela and that foolded....freaking Chavez :mad:

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Israel is beating Chile 1-0 goal from our captain Yossi Benayoun from a freekick.

The NT started with: Awat; Saban, Strul, Geurshon, Ziv; Cohen, Alberman, Benayoun, Itzhaki; Barda, Golan.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Nice.

I wished Asuilin got a try to play.
I heard it was sold out, cause prices were only 10NIS.

I also wanted them to be more attracted when they were playing. I didnt mind tying or losing, but atleast have more opprotunities to score!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Guy Asulin was brought in to replace Benayoun in the 78th minute. He's officially an ISRAELI international footballer now... :proud::thmbup:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
What is wrong with you?

Pathetic.

Im joking...... :wth:

Makkaki is obssessed with black people and hebrews.....
and shnorrer wants a laugh...

I love the black people!!!!!!!!!!!
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
I dont understand why everybody is happy about the performance. Israel was very weak, the only positive aspect was our defense with Gershon and Strul who were concentrated from the first minute and didnt make any mistake. The goal was very lucky, but again Benayoun proved his intelligence at the freekick situation. The first half was OK in my opinion, defence work was excellent, Dudu didnt have hard work. When Golan (Very poor) was replaced by Ben Shushan the game became more interesting. But I have to admit that Ben Shushan and Bruchian were awful! They played without brain, missed some great opportunities (e.g. when israeli offense had a 4 on 1 situation, 4 isr. strikers against one chileanian defender, and they didnt score - that is a shame). Barda worked hard, but wasnt really effective. Benayoun made his worst game for the NT so far, had a lot of ball posession, but also a lot of turnovers and unnecessary mistakes. Guy Asulin had about 15 minutes and 2 or 3 ball contacts. That shows that Chile competely outplayed us in the second half and especially in the last 30 minutes. Thanks to Nir Davidovich the score remained 1-0.

Dudu Awat: Had a relaxed first half. Was very secure.
Klemi Saban: I love the way he played, very fast, runs a lot and is available in offensive play. Very good performance
Yoav Ziv: Had some little mistakes, not as good as Saban, but very solide
Shimon Gershon: Our wall, our best together with Tamir Cohen player, didnt make any mistakes, very solide, very intelligent
Avi Strul: That same as Gershon. Played very well, but still has a lack of experience at this intern. level
Tamir Cohen: world-class defensive, saved Israel the 1-0 when he cleared the ball from the line. Very intelligent player with great patience. Our next superstar?
Gal Alberman: Played great together with Tamir. By far our most running player, but sometimes too brutal.
Yossi Benayoun: Didnt have a good day. Too many turnovers, lost the ball too much, worked hard, scored our only goal, but all in all a weak game by our captain
Omer Golan: I didnt see anything from him. One of our weakest players. just not good enough for the NT.
Elyaniv Barda: Worked hard, but most of the time he was alone in front.
Barak Itzchaki: The weakest players from yesterday. Made easiest mistakes.

Subs:

Nir Davidovich: Because of the pressure by Chile, he had more work than Dudu. Made great saves - a great No. 2 in the NT
Moshe Ochayon: Good defense work, didnt have enough time to prove.
Guy Asulin: We could see his talent - our next superstar
Aviram Bruchian: Completely brainless. Because of him and Ben Shushan Israel didnt score the second essential goal
Amit Ben Shushan: Did he have a bad day or is he just not good enough?

Did I forget anybody? With this performance, we will lose in Helsinki.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I saw a bit of the game and it wasnt that bad. Israel in the first half looked pretty good at times, didnt really see the 2nd half.
Chile didn't look good from what I saw in the first half.
Davidovitch made some crazy saves and that clearance by Cohen made my day.
To be fair, Benayoun should touch the ball more than any other player on the field and since hes going to get so many touches he's eventually going to make a few mistakes and turn the ball over.
Ben-Shushan is clearly not ready for international football.

·
Registered
5,884 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
dude we need shechter and buksenboim for the love of jesus christ doesn't kashtan watches the league games!!!! :frustrat:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
They are young.......we still need to call people for U17 into U21 and U21 to be promoted as the campaign for the world cup increases and onto 2010

1 - 17 of 17 Posts