Xtratime Community banner

Which central defenders should play for Israel in the next campaign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe it is still early since we aren`t participating in the World Cup, no firendlies scheduled until late Ferbuary and the Euro qualifying draw will only be held in three months time.

But here in xtratime, differently from Luzon and IFA we are trying to figure a solution for our senior NT, the new coach and the best picks up

We are having a good generation coming up and i am curious to know what do you guys think which players Israel`s next coach should pick.

I will be starting with keepers.

Pick two keepers you guys think should be called up in the next friendlies and in the next campaign.

Pick 4 central defenders.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My options were Tal Ben Haim, Keinan, Rami Guershon, Din Mori.

Guess it will be a good central defense, Ben Haim with his experience, and the others are stable defenders.

I also would keep an eye on Shai Maimon and Oshri Roash.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Ill go for Zeev Haimovich, Ben Haim, Benado and Din Mori.....

Ben Haim at Man City? :confused:

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ill go for Zeev Haimovich, Ben Haim, Benado and Din Mori.....

Ben Haim at Man City? :confused:

Sorry. I already corrected.

No Dekel Keinan in your choices? I believe he is one of the most stable defenders we have. He is not brilliant, but he doesn`t commits mistakes very often.

I would choose Benado if this poll was made last season. He was in good form and could have played in the previous campaign, but he is not at his best right now and maybe because Beitar is not in good form.

But IMO, Benado was our best defender in NT history (at least from what i have seen play) and it isn`t coincidence that he is the most capped player in Israel NT.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Keinan was good...but never too fond of him...

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Keinan was good...but never too fond of him...
Keinan, despite being young has personality and since he became a starter he never left the team.

He was linked with several clubs in Belgium and England this summer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts