Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I posted in the other thread, very likely one of my friends living in Israel is visiting my town around Hanukkah. In this part of Europe is is almost impossible to find Israel supporters merchandise while i would really like to have a scarf and maybe a jersey, but especially a supporters scarf as I collect those.

Which stores in Israel, to be more precise in Haifa, sell them? I will ask him to bring one for me (and pay it back to him when he is here of course)

Preferably I would like a scarf that has the name Israel both in latin and Hebrew characters written on it, but most importantly I would like an official one so that my cash goes to the IFA. I figure that if I buy fan items I rather see my cash flow to the IFA than to some unofficial producer of fan gear.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Adidas store in Israel may carry it.
Grand Canyon may have an Adidas store...

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Grand Canyon is a mall in Haifa?

I dont want to ask my friend (he lives in Haifa) to drive all the way to Tel Aviv just to buy me a shirt or scarf. Unless they sell it in the shops at Ben Gurion Airport of course. But otherwise it would be handy to have an address in Haifa where he can get it.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Yea! they would sell it at Ben Gurion 2000 airport.
They have a sports shop and they have 2-3 racks of all Jerseys. Israel NT and some Clubs are there...and i assume the new one is there as well

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks :thumbsup: My favourite club in Israel is Maccabi Haifa, and he lives in Haifa, so getting a Haifa scarf should be easy. I would like one from the Israeli NT as well though, hopefully he can easily pick up one at the airport store (assuming they would not be distributed in Haifa, which sounds odd because Haifa is quite a big city with a football loving population)

The plan I am going to propose him is to, when he visits me, both wear Israel NT fangear and then hit the town while singing "El el Israel" out loud. The surprised faces of the locals will be quite a sight :D Too bad there is no specifically jewish football club in this city where I live now, otherwise I could have taken him to a game of them while he visits.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Where do you live now Cracked? Belgium or Norway? :D
INVITE ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe
anyway, here is another site i found for Soccer Merchandise. Nothing from Israel though and its fake..
http://www.alufot.co.il

1 - 6 of 6 Posts