Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
56,248 Posts
he must believe in lyon's attack if you want my feelings.

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wiltord was ok, do you think we have to play with the couple Govou/Wiltord ?
I think we made what we should have done to win that one, i mean we have created some play and had many chances but were somewhat unlucky. Still the defense is still shaky except a good game from Boumsong...
Maybe left-footed Malouda instead of Dhorasso who was a bit down comparing to the swede game ?

·
Registered
56,248 Posts
i think we should make playing malouda, wiltord, govou.
no patrick, it's not unlucky, it's waste and lack of precision. did you see vieira and trézéguet?! what will we do when we will have to face defence like italia's one?!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
The question should be does France believe in the spirits of 93'? ;)

I won't fool myself. You guys are way better, but fact is, you've been producing bad results and you're under enormous pressure. Additionally we have to win if we're to qualify from this group. Hopefully we can pull it off infront of 40,000 fans at our real home, unlike our last campaign.

·
Registered
56,248 Posts
you know what?
i think french squad need to be treated like shit. look at 98, they were lynched by the french press.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
mali said:
and raanan, maybe it's the 93 syndrome;)
Coming to think of it, the French team started rebuilding itself right after that terrible campaign. Eventually you guys ended up winning the world cup in 98', so let's make a deal: We beat you on Wednesday and qualify to the world cup and you'll win WC 2010 in exchange. Deal? :D

·
Registered
56,248 Posts
whatever! :tongue:
we will beat you and we will win this damned wc2006;)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
mali said:
whatever! :tongue:
we will beat you and we will win this damned wc2006;)
I don't mind if we qualify together, as long as we'll be there. But for that we're gonna have to take 3 points from you. ;)

·
Registered
56,248 Posts
i think it will not be possible. i would like to please you, but like in highlander it must be only one. and this one will be us:)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
mali said:
i think it will not be possible. i would like to please you, but like in highlander it must be only one. and this one will be us:)
We'll just have to wait and see about it, I guess. :)

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Govou, injured, out. Marlet in :wth:

Goalkeepers : Fabien Barthez (Marseille), Grégory Coupet (Lyon)

Defenders : Eric Abidal (Lyon), Jean-Alain Boumsong (Newcastle/ANG), Julien Escudé (Ajax Amsterdam/PBS), William Gallas (Chelsea/ANG), Gaël Givet (Monaco), Willy Sagnol (Bayern Munich/ALL), Jonathan Zebina (Juventus Turin/ITA).

Mildfielders : Alou Diarra (Lens), Vikash Dhorasoo (Milan AC/ITA), Camel Meriem (Bordeaux), Benoît Pedretti (Marseille), Patrick Vieira (Arsenal/ANG)

Forwards : Ludovic Giuly (FC Barcelone/ESP), Thierry Henry (Arsenal/ANG), Florent Malouda (Lyon), Steve Marlet (Marseille), David Trezeguet (Juventus Turin/ITA), Sylvain Wiltord (Lyon).

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Was very dissapointed by the performance on saturday against the Swiss. 1 question:

1) Where were Henry and Pires?

Or is Domenech trying to sabotage the team by playing a war of egos by not fielding the best players?:groan:

I hope he wakes up fast and so do the players!!!!!:fero::hopefull:

ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!!!:star:

Cheers.;)

P.S. Raanan, where do I sign for your deal?:lick::hopefull: :D

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
San Siro said:
P.S. Raanan, where do I sign for your deal?:lick::hopefull: :D
Sign right here and once we have enough signatures the petition will be sent straight to FIFA. ;)

Good to see you around, I was wondering where you are. :)

·
Registered
56,248 Posts
good!
that's exactly what i wanted.
in fact, i called domenech:D

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah i knew it was you behind all this. :devil:

:D :pp

At least it is ambitious, we will see if L'équipe got it right... Hopefully we won't have a goaless draw.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts