Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
shmikkil
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate countries that recruit foreign players and call the NT their own....they lose the core spirit of a nation, their culture and everything gets farcical from there.

Swiss , France, England, Spain, Italy, Germany etc belong to that group...

A lot of fans doesn't seem to care about this which is a travesty.:mad: Bigger nations with huge population like US, China, India could pay money and have their own teams that can be world beaters to represent in the world cup. Don't you think it's unethical to buy players just like what Spain did with Costa and a lot of Swiss players along with Germany, Italy, France etc??

What do you all think???

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
no....unless they have no blood lines

all of the us foreign playas.....have some american blood...n johannsson n green were born here

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
lol..funny..t he irony of that

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
depends on the case.

if the guy was brought up in the country, or has a big relation with the country in growing up, i see nothing wrong with that.

now, diego costa's case, i don't think it is cool as he immigrated when he was already old and for playing football.

·
shmikkil
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
depends on the case.

if the guy was brought up in the country, or has a big relation with the company in growing up, i see nothing wrong with that.

now, diego costa's case, i don't think it is cool as he immigrated when he was already old and for playing football.
:thumbsup: Totally agree, Ze.

·
Registered
55,777 Posts
I hate countries that recruit foreign players and call the NT their own....they lose the core spirit of a nation, their culture and everything gets farcical from there.

Swiss , France, England, Spain, Italy, Germany etc belong to that group...

A lot of fans doesn't seem to care about this which is a travesty.:mad: Bigger nations with huge population like US, China, India could pay money and have their own teams that can be world beaters to represent in the world cup. Don't you think it's unethical to buy players just like what Spain did with Costa and a lot of Swiss players along with Germany, Italy, France etc??

What do you all think???
who is foreigner ?

·
Registered
17,397 Posts
Boateng was born and bred in Germany.

Who have England imported exactly? Owen Hargreaves?
Funnily enough he mentions US as being the good ones when they actually call up players who basically have nothing at all to do with US other than distant knowledge that the country exists. ;)

1 - 20 of 227 Posts