Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Ranieri is great fun! he's like a young version of Bobby Robson.

Hey D, if you want a laugh, go to the debate forum(here on XT) and look at the thread on Phil Babb, some clown reckons that "a few years ago Babb was on the best defenders in the world"!

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Drummer said:
In an interview with sky sports Ranieri said that he had many Italian Journalists had been calling him up to tell him that Vieri was on the way to chelsea to which he replied:
"Oh yes, I am going to collect him at the station now"

I read Vieri missed Inters Cupgame on Wednesday -without excuse.....
Btw I would not buy him! Too many injuries....

D

·
0 Posts
ItalianBoy said:
You mean Babb ex-Liverpool?
yep, the man whose only good game in his life came against a poor Italian team in the first game of the 94 world cup.(Paul McGrath gave one of the greatest performances I've ever seen that day, he had Baggio in his pocket from beginning to end)

·
Registered
368 Posts
i would love vieri to be in man u its no secret that he wants to leave inter and inter will be ready to sell him for around 6 to 8 million and that is a great price for this legend vieri is probably in the five best strikers today and in the 15 best strikers of all time and even though he is old but i still think he can have around 3 more great seasons because of his style as in his type of game play he doesnt have to run around the field but he has a powerful accurated shot and the abilitie to somehow put the ball behind the net please fergie forget all the other strikers get vieri.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Bull$hit rumour man. Everyone is just claiming that Vieri is unhappy in Inter. He has done a few interviews to deny all that crap but it seems that his words have fallen on deaf ears. Why do we have to believe on the media's words when the man himself has claim that he's perfectly fine in Inter??? Just because he was fined, it doesn't mean that he will leave. Lots of players have been fined with the club yet they didn't leave. Why does it has to differ in Vieri's case???

Sorry to go a bit OT there. :) Since this thread is about Ranieri, I'll add another great quote by him which I read from the paper today.

"My mother is worse than the press!!! Every day, she asks me about transfers and believes everything she reads and watches, not what the son tells her!!!"

:thumbsup::star: :dielaugh::howler:

·
Registered
368 Posts
vieri does differ because he has been having problems with inter before he got fined.and if you see there were rumours that owen will leave liverppoool if they failed to qualify to the champions league again but then he squashed those rumours by saying he is commited to anfield but now if you see he is saying again that if liverpool doesnt qualify for the champions league he will leave anfield and vieri what he is doing is making sure that if he failed to make a transfer abroad then he wont have bad relationship with inter thats why he is trying to tell that he wont mind to stay at inter but if you see at his reactions during the match and outside the match he clearly wants to tell man u to buy him.;)

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Yeah right, super-giggs. :dielaugh::howler:

I think Ruud wants to leave too. He wants to go and join the stars in Real Madrid. What he is doing is making sure that if he failed to make a transfer abroad then he won't have bad relationship with Man U thats why he is trying to tell that he won't mind staying at Inter but if you see at his his reactions during the match and outside the match he clearly wants to tell Real Madrid to buy him.

Great analysis eh??? :D

Seriously, your words doesn't make sense at all. Puyol also looked pi$$ed at times in Barca match but why is the media not saying that Puyol is unhappy etc etc??? Because Puyol is Puyol and Vieri is Vieri. They like to make a meal out of Vieri.

Seriously, if we can't believe Vieri himself then who do we trust??? The person who's responsible in making the rumours???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts