Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has he signed a new contract with Bilbao and if not has he gone anywhere yet???

I would very much like him to come to Rangers. We already have a basque to keep him company - Mikel Arteta. :)

·
4,421 Posts
He isn't signed again with Athletic, it is still unkknown his future although some rumors say that he can go to Galatasaray

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I doubt that he will stay at Athletic Bilbao....i say this coz i'm playing Championship Manager 01/02 and he doesnt want to resign...he says he is very unhappy with me :D :tongue:

also, BioJedi maybe you could help me.....i'm interested in buying some Bilbao merchandise, but when i logged onto the official web site it is all in spanish so i don't understand a thing....could you post the link to the Athletic Bilbao shop or something? thanx.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
I took a look at the Athletic website, and I doubt they have an internet shop. I think they only have 5 regular shops. But you could take a look at www.soccer-spain.com. They have a shop and it's an English website.

BTW, are you an Athletic fan? If so, you should really visit this forum more often, especially when the new season is underway (no spamming :D ), so you can join the discussion about Basque soccer.

Prince :)

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Really? Maybe I will buy one. It is a very special shirt that you hardly see at the streets.

Do you have one, Bio?

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Cool! ;)

I really need to get myself one!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Prince-O....thanx for the link. I was hoping that they had team jumpers and long sleeve jerseys but they only sell short sleeve. I like the bilbao away strip (blue).....not allowed to get the home strip coz it is exactly like Red Star Belgrade (i.e red & white stripes)..my background is croatian :D

I take it Euskadi = Basque? i saw thew jersey, haha, it would be cool to have it......and when you tell people what NT it is, they will have a wierd look on their face like wtf. who are they. :)

i used to like Barcelona a lot, but i've lost interest in them coz of all the foreigners they have in their side....that's why i support Athletic, i like their policy of only Basque players playing for the club.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
placebo said:
Prince-O....thanx for the link. I was hoping that they had team jumpers and long sleeve jerseys but they only sell short sleeve. I like the bilbao away strip (blue).....not allowed to get the home strip coz it is exactly like Red Star Belgrade (i.e red & white stripes)..my background is croatian :D

I take it Euskadi = Basque? i saw thew jersey, haha, it would be cool to have it......and when you tell people what NT it is, they will have a wierd look on their face like wtf. who are they. :)

i used to like Barcelona a lot, but i've lost interest in them coz of all the foreigners they have in their side....that's why i support Athletic, i like their policy of only Basque players playing for the club.
Well, if you feel like talking about Athletic, this is the place to do it, so hopefully we see you around more often :)

I also think it is very cool to have an Euskadi (=Basque Country) jersey. Hardly anyone has it, so it is very special. I am considering buying one myself :cool:

cheers :)

·
4,421 Posts
Placebo, I think that there is a Basque house in Sydney with restaurant, visit it if you want to know more about Basques (the restaurant may be expensive)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts