Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This kid is going to be a star in future, if he isn't injury plagued.

Absolutely brilliant ball control and dribbling. I wish Barca can get him. He is in some ways similar to Silva, but can be even better, IMO.

Currently with Spanish U19 team, while he is only 17 and I think is eligible for U17 tournament. He was much better than Muniain, who himself is a great talent, in past World Cup and he scored goal of the tournament for me, a goal out of Maradona's book.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Yeah, Isco is great, despite being a ballhog. That 1992-generation have plenty of good players on their hands, yet Ginés managed to screw up with them in the U17 Euros last season; Isco, Sarabia, Koke, Borja, Muniesa and Muniain of course.

The new Valencia-attack will consist of Isco playing behind Paco as a sole striker in a couple of years, with two wingers and Valencia of course, will be a great side while other clubs will be looking to buy their players. I can already see the pattern repeating itself :D

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, Isco is great, despite being a ballhog. That 1992-generation have plenty of good players on their hands, yet Ginés managed to screw up with them in the U17 Euros last season; Isco, Sarabia, Koke, Borja, Muniesa and Muniain of course.

The new Valencia-attack will consist of Isco playing behind Paco as a sole striker in a couple of years, with two wingers and Valencia of course, will be a great side while other clubs will be looking to buy their players. I can already see the pattern repeating itself :D
Yeah, I quite like that team. A lot of talent. But you didn't mention Sergi Roberto. He, too, is going to be a world class star, God willing.

I chose Isco from that team is just because the kid's ball control is already class. Can't get much better.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Absolutely brilliant ball control and dribbling. I wish Barca can get him. He is in some ways similar to Silva, but can be even better, IMO.
A bit funny since Barcelona have like 40 playmakers in their senior squad at this point, not to mention guys like Thiago waiting to take the jump and a guy like Cesc returning to Camp Nou :D

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A bit funny since Barcelona have like 40 playmakers in their senior squad at this point, not to mention guys like Thiago waiting to take the jump and a guy like Cesc returning to Camp Nou :D
That's why I don't want Cesc purchase. Its not only going to be waste of huge sum of money, but also will kill chance of a bright youngster.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quality ball control, first touch, technique etc. from Isco. Very exciting talent.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Fantastic goal.

Silva 2.0, glad to see he's getting a chance and making the most out of it, enjoyed watching him play last night.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Isco potentially can be even better than Silva. Isco is a world class talent like Thiago Alcantara. If I have to bet some players at this age making it, it will be Isco and Alcantara. And Sergi Roberto.
Pure talent.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
So Malaga signed him for 6 Million Euros eh? I believe it was a mistake for Valencia to lose him at this age, they could have made much more for him if they kept him a la Silva and Mata.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
That sucks for Valencia to lose a player of such talent, I just hope Malaga give him the chance to polish his skills and learn because at his age now and with all Malaga's signings he could be wasted, unlike Valencia that are known for their successful player development.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
He's really bossing this 2nd half against Madrid right now.

Granted they steped off the gas and are 4-0 up and all, but Isco is really ballin this first 30 orso minutes.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
"Bossing?" The exaggerations NEVER stop with you, Stanko. :howler:

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
I still stand by it. he was everyone on the pitch, Malaga had non stop possession and he kept doing positive things everytime he got the ball, on the right left or center.

Not all on his own ofc, and the linkup with others like Cazorla was big - but he still was bossing it imo the those first 30 minutes orso.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts