Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi :)

The last weeks there are several reports here that RSC Anderlecht is negociating a deal with Inter (and Milan) over taking over players that need more experience (loans) or at a dead end (buy) at both Italian giants. The first name that was launched was that of Bréchèt.

Now it is said that Anderlecht is sending over scouts to watch Isah Eliaku's performance with the youth squads. I thought this players was already gone to Parma with the Adriano-tranfer, but I could be wrong. For the rest I do know nothing about him. can you give me some more info on him. Does he have a chance of making it to Inter's first team, or is he someone who would rather be in a permananet deal with Anderlecht?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
ELIAKWU (w)

It was part of the plan to parma.. but he did not go.. still with the youth team... next season, he shld be on the bench here:D ... hopefully.

Like to see this guy... home grown... scoring a lot of GOALS and Faster than Martins (as reported)

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Hi.

Yes, EliakWu was supposed to be involved in the Adriano transfer to Inter from Parma. But according to the Parma fans, their coaches doesn't like Eliakwu's fitness (Or talent) and send him back to Inter. Parma got Potenza in return. I think that's the reason why IsIah is still with us.

Well, Eliakwu has been our protagonist in the Primavera team. He's our top-scorer this season. As a player, he's reportedly faster than Martins and has better ball control. But I've never seen him play so I don't know if the reports were true or just exagerrating.

I'll be sad if I see Eliawku going to Anderlecht permanently. But realistically, I think it will be hard for Inter to nurture all of Adriano, Martins & Eliakwu. Still, I wanna keep all of them. :D Greedy...Greedy...

You can take Brechet though. :pp

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Handoyo said:
Hi.

Yes, Eliakwu was supposed to be involved in the Adriano transfer to Inter from Parma. But according to the Parma fans, their coaches doesn't like Eliakwu's fitness (Or talent) and send him back to Inter. Parma got Potenza in return. I think that's the reason why Isiah is still with us.
According to us...?:D

Yes our coach (Prandelli) sent Eliakwu back because he didn't think he was needed and he failed a fitness test...ofcourse he is scoring so that kinda goes against the fitness problem but I can only say what I have read. Plus we don't really need a forward Gila is a man of steel...

I definetly think Prandelli did the right thing we needed Potenza as Junior left and Seric is lacking in confidence and is injury prone...

I need to see Eliakwu...he surely can't be faster then Martins...:D

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Handoyo said:
I got that info from you guys. ;)
Particularly me...;) since no other Parma fans comes in here unless it's to...blast a few words Inter's way...:tongue:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
GaGa.. dont blast us after Juve's match.. can you.?:D

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Brechet is terrible. All you have to do is watch the match against Bologna and you will see that he is clueless. He can go for free if Anderlecht want him. As for Isiah, his futute should be black and blue.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i don't know if eliakwu will ever be better than martins or not...but even if he turns out not better than martins in the future, i still think we shouldn't let him go...we better keep him and martins...they are our future...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Yes, it would be very terrorizing for defenses to not only keep track of one speedster but two at the same time. Very dangerous indeed. Especially for defenses that rely on positional defenders such as Maldini and Materazzi and Juve's entire defense that don't have much speed.

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anderlecht coach Broos scouted Eliakwu again yesterday. Although he diodn't make a big impression it' said a delegation is negociating with Inter today.

As left-back Anderlecht would also have it's eye on loaning Pasquale.

How big a chance do you give these transfers to go through?

·
Registered
471 Posts
gOD said:

If Inter gets a new left-back - 100 % chance I guess. If Anderlecht avoid Brechet they have made the best deal ever. Inter will have to pay money to Anderlecht if they would accept to recieve Brechet. :D

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah I'm glad we understood that in time. Normally has the tradition to find out such things when the players has already signed a 5-year-deal :D

Anyway I saw Pasquale in some games a year ago or so, has he been playing ever since and how does his futur at Inter look like?

·
Registered
471 Posts
At least I like him. And he is fairly fast, he even outrunned Freddie Ljungberg at Arsenal although Ljungberg has had years of physical top training. But Pasquale need to improve his passes and defensive qualitys. But I´d like to see him as a left-midfielder rather than left-back.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
How could the scout not be impressed by Eliakwu when he scored twice in 2 games against Como in the past 5 days???

2001/2002 is when Pasquale started to attract our eyes as he became the top assister for our Scudetto winning Primavera team from the LB position. 2002/2003 was his breakthrough season as Cuper gave him a lot of games and he definitely looked promising. 2003/2004 is his nightmare as Cuper was sacked and Zac, a coach renowned for not giving chance to youngster, is hired. We haven't seen much of Pasqui as of late but IMO, he's definitely a good talent.

Anyway, I'll trade both players for Kompany. :D Deal, gOD??? ;)

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Handoyo said:
How could the scout not be impressed by Eliakwu when he scored twice in 2 games against Como in the past 5 days???

Anyway, I'll trade both players for Kompany. :D Deal, gOD??? ;)
It's said the goal was a penalty and he was replaced at half-time

Why does everybody want to screw us over with Kompany :wth: :D

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Hmmm, will you part company with Kompany if we include Brechet??? I heard you guys were interested in him. ;)

One of the goal was from penalty, yes. I guess the scout must have watched the second leg of the match against Como. Here's a more detailed look at the match.

PRIMAVERA: INTER 3 COMO 0
Wednesday, 12 May 2004 18:25:56
SESTO SAN GIOVANNI - Inter Primavera beat Como 3-0 in Sesto San Giovanni on Wednesday afternoon to win the last sixteen tie 6-0 on aggregate and book their place in the play-off phase of the national championship, to take place in Fano from 3 to 10 June.

Daniele Bernazzani's boys saw off Como at the Stadio Breda thanks to goals from Eliakwu (pen), Bagnara and Piovaccari, and now have three weeks to prepare for the decisive matches of the 2003/04 season.

Match facts:

INTER 3-0 COMO HT: 1-0, AGG: 6-0

Scorers: Eliakwu (pen) 26', Bagnara 64', Piovaccari 72'

INTER: Villanova, Nossa, Haba Kolie, Laribi, Colombo, Dellafiore, Lombardo (Bengtsson 67'), Donazzan (Bonacina 76'), Piovaccari, Marino, Eliakwu (Bagnara 46')
Coach: Bernazzani

COMO: Padelli, Tino, Piccinni, Perini, Santacroce, Milani (Demilato 26'), Castelnuovo, Gigari, Angelotti (Martucci 60'), Graziano (Della Cristina 60'), Parolo
Coach: Fontolan

Referee: Grazioli (Magnano)

Yellow cards: Dilani, Castelnuovo, Laribi

Sent off: Padelli 26'

A pic of Eliakwu scoring the penalty. Did he chip it??? :confused:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
gOD said:
Anderlecht coach Broos scouted Eliakwu again yesterday. Although he diodn't make a big impression it' said a delegation is negociating with Inter today.

As left-back Anderlecht would also have it's eye on loaning Pasquale.

if u give me kompany, i believe the deal will go through for sure... :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts