Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys... Long time no talk...

I wanted to ask you if Ze MAria is a Juve Player, since I heard he signed for us during the last season. Is that true?

Ciao

·
Registered
112 Posts
I don't think so, Ze Maria is still a Perugia player. There were rumours linking him to Juve, but nothing official.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Nyuka said:
I think that Moggi is still thinking about finding a better player than Ze Maria.
I would be too. Ze maria isn't nearly as good as Puyol.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Yeah, I like Puyol too.
But I doubt him leaving Spain for Italy. It is very difficult for Spaniards to adapt to Italian soccer.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Don't know anything about Ze Maria, but Puyol is just a disaster - very active in the game and absolutely de-effective.

Ciaos.

·
Registered
74 Posts
xtc said:
Don't know anything about Ze Maria, but Puyol is just a disaster - very active in the game and absolutely de-effective.

Ciaos.
Are you kidding, please name a better right back in Europe and he can play in the centre and left back as well

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Actually for my age I'm way too serious...

To name a few - let's say that I dun care if he can play a keeper, right defender, left forward, centre back or whaterver you want in the same time.

Let's say that I just want a player who is actually good at something and not fair in some things and besides - as i said it early - doesn't simulate effectivity.

Best regards.

Ciaos.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Monsieur D said:
Are you kidding, please name a better right back in Europe and he can play in the centre and left back as well
I shall second that, Ivan. Puyol is top notch in the right-back position. However, there's no point discussing a player who is no way coming.

Ciao.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Welllll, maybe I have had the chance to watch his poor performances only.

You know, that just me and every player has his off days, right? ;)

Ciaos.

·
Registered
74 Posts
xtc said:
Welllll, maybe I have had the chance to watch his poor performances only.

You know, that just me and every player has his off days, right? ;)

Ciaos.
What bad performances are u talking about, cant have been in the wc, he was the best right back in the wc, wont get it beacuse cafu was a wc winner and is more flamboyant but can't defend like Puyol. Barcleona by their standards had a bad season but the biggest plus for them was Puyol and to think he kept Salgado, who is probably better than any Italian right back, out of the spanish squad. How many times in the wc did Puyol help out the good but very slow Nadal and Hierro

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
You're right, Mr D. He's been the rift in Barça's clouded sky this season and was surely among the top Spaniards at the WC.

But remember that it's only recently that Puyol became Puyol. He used to suck not so long ago. One year back, he wasn't the player he now is, at all. He drastically improved. :)

If I hadn't had decent footage of his season, I would probably also consider him as clumsy and unsecure. Like he once was...

Ciao.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
The games I was talking about, MD, were all in the CL 01/02 season.

Ciaos.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts