Xtratime Community banner

81 - 100 of 429 Posts

·
Registered
56,110 Posts
xt looks good and fonctional to me.

maybe the home page could be updated more often. an xtratimer could make the job eventually.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Dags can make XTRATIME great again!
Here's my plan:

A) Grant Dags unlimited power;
B) Sell XT to Dags;
C) Get rid of the Chat-box;
D) No more MAFIA games;
E) No more SHEEP games!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
I have returned....Dagoods, you are no longer required.
:grin2::grin2::grin2::grin2::grin2::grin2::grin2:
Welcome back :thumbsup (1):

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
I think what could make this place special is the old posters sticking together. The truth is young people aren't into forums anymore, its just a fact. Reddit is taking over etc. I've seen first hand whats happened here. The italian NT forum is pretty much a ghost town barring deano, tonisamp and a couple of the old juve members. It used to be insane there, I'd open a thread and by the end of the day ( say in 2002-2003) i'd have 5 pages worth!

Outside of offical club forums (for sports in general) all of the wide scope forums ( be it basketball,american football etc) are pretty much only at 10% of the traffic they used to be.

I have noticed that most of the people posting here are the oldies..and you know what?, that's fine with me..xtratime is OURS, we made it..lets just enjoy it and keep communicating.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Which he plays himself... :lala:

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
xt looks good and fonctional to me.

maybe the home page could be updated more often. an xtratimer could make the job eventually.
What's that you say, mali? You are volunteering to update the homepage? Excellent idea! :happy: :D

81 - 100 of 429 Posts