Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep hearing there rumours about him. Liverpool would love to have him to partner with Xabi Alonso.. I even heard Mourinho make a comment that he wouldn't cost a lot.
 

·
Boti Boti Boti
Joined
·
10,303 Posts
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 

·
The Ties That Bind
Joined
·
16,234 Posts
I don't know who is more delusional. You or Mourinho? Xavi is not now, nor was he last summer, nor is her for at least the next five years for sale!!! If Liverpool want Xavi, then you can give us Gerrard, Xabi Alonso, Luis Garcia and some cash. If not, keep dreamin'!!!!!!!!
 

·
The Ties That Bind
Joined
·
16,234 Posts
zyad said:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:pp :pp :pp :pp :pp :pp :pp :pp :pp :pp :pp :pp :pp :pp :pp :pp :pp :pp :pp :pp :pp :pp :pp :pp

Save the lad some embarrassment and close this thread!
 

·
Boti Boti Boti
Joined
·
10,303 Posts
ACTUALLY... I can't really close this, because selling Xavi would in fact make some room for Riquelme (assuming the EU problem can be dealt with), so unfortunately, there is some possible further discussion between posters on the topic, and I can't really shut it down, no matter how unlikely the scenario is...
 

·
The Ties That Bind
Joined
·
16,234 Posts
zyad said:
ACTUALLY... I can't really close this, because selling Xavi would in fact make some roon for Riquelme (assuming the EU problem can be dealt with), so unfortunately, there is some possible further discussion between posters on the topic, and I can't really shut it down, no matter how unlikely the scenario is...
OMG! Well Xavi won't be sold and Riquelme SHOULD be brought back!
 

·
Boti Boti Boti
Joined
·
10,303 Posts
I sense a merge coming up with the Saviola and Riquelme thread in the next 24 hours! :D

For now, I'm going to sleep... it's 4:30 here! Gotta get up early so I can get a haircut and do a couple more things before going to watch the Mallorca game in less than 10 hours!
 

·
The Ties That Bind
Joined
·
16,234 Posts
zyad said:
I sense a merge coming up with the Saviola and Riquelme thread in the next 24 hours! :D

For now, I'm going to sleep... it's 4:30 here! Gotta get up early so I can get a haircut and do a couple more things before going to watch the Mallorca game in less than 10 hours!
It's only 3"30 here. I cut my hair the other day, big pimpin'. :thmbup: :greed: :party: :shades:

I'm off this weekend so it's Cedena Ser and a Mallorca thumping until I can get the torrent (hopefully HDTV). BTW, you getting that HDTV stuff or what?
 

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Joined
·
40,147 Posts
bjb7223 said:
I keep hearing there rumours about him. Liverpool would love to have him to partner with Xabi Alonso.. I even heard Mourinho make a comment that he wouldn't cost a lot.
lol... Liverpool would love him to partner Xabi Alonso and Man U would love him to replace Keane (then Old Trafford would see what is a true midfielder) and Arsenal would love him to teach Vieira how to play football... and I want a Ferrari, but this is the world that we have to live.

Now, seriously, no, he's not cheap and he's not going anywhere.
 

·
The Ties That Bind
Joined
·
16,234 Posts
Koeman4 said:
Now, seriously, no, he's not cheap and he's not going anywhere.
And you ain't getting a Ferrari unless I win the lottery! I'll make a bet with you though. If JRR comes back you can buy me a Ferrari or if he doesn't you get nuthin'. :pp :thumbsup: :finger:
 

·
Boti Boti Boti
Joined
·
10,303 Posts
.BLAUGRANA. said:
It's only 3"30 here. I cut my hair the other day, big pimpin'. :thmbup: :greed: :party: :shades:

I'm off this weekend so it's Cedena Ser and a Mallorca thumping until I can get the torrent (hopefully HDTV). BTW, you getting that HDTV stuff or what?

No man, I've been going out to watch all the games live, so I haven't downloaded them... Seriously, I think you should find yourself a little South American bar or something (there HAS to be at least one in Milwaukee) that shows games via satellite, and guaranteed, they'll show La Liga (you night have to ask, but if they have it, I'm sure they'll put it on for you). A few South American channels have the rights to show it, and due to the time zone difference between Europe and S.A., there's no conflict in the times of the games (Euro games on in the afternoon here, and South American games at night). Nothing beats watching it live... those downloads get frustrating, especially if you can't help yourself and check the scores and already know what happened (like me)...
 

·
The Ties That Bind
Joined
·
16,234 Posts
zyad said:
No man, I've been going out to watch all the games live, so I haven't downloaded them... Seriously, I think you should find yourself a little South American bar or something (there HAS to be at least one in Milwaukee) that shows games via satellite, and guaranteed, they'll show La Liga (you night have to ask, but if they have it, I'm sure they'll put it on for you). A few South American channels have the rights to show it, and due to the time zone difference between Europe and S.A., there's no conflict in the times of the games (Euro games on in the afternoon here, and South American games at night). Nothing beats watching it live... those downloads get frustrating, especially if you can't help yourself and check the scores and already know what happened (like me)...
I just meant so you could get the best quality stuff for you top notch quality vids is all. I've hit up a few places here about the matches. I live in the "Latino" side of town. Funny thing is that about a half mile away some dude opened a bar called the Highbury. He gets the same stuff I do though.

You hit the nail on the head though. I've NEVER been able to help myself. I still haven't even seen the Atletico match even though I have the HDTV file.
 

·
Boti Boti Boti
Joined
·
10,303 Posts
.BLAUGRANA. said:
AND WHAT IS UP WITH THAT CRAZY SIG??????? THAT IS NOT PEARL JAM MATE!! :pp

SURE IT IS!!! You never heard that song? :dielaugh:

This forum is getting silly... We have a (probably) drunk Blau, a sleepy as hell Z, and a (most likely) just waking up K4, and none of us are making sense... :sweeteye:

I'M GOING TO SLEEP STOP MAKING ME STAY UP LATER YOU MOFOS!!!!!
:sleepy:
:ass: :finger:
 

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Joined
·
40,147 Posts
zyad said:
SURE IT IS!!! You never heard that song? :dielaugh:

This forum is getting silly... We have a (probably) drunk Blau, a sleepy as hell Z, and a (most likely) just waking up K4, and none of us are making sense... :sweeteye:

I'M GOING TO SLEEP STOP MAKING ME STAY UP LATER YOU MOFOS!!!!!
:sleepy:
:ass: :finger:
Hey... it's already Saturday... go to bed, North Americans!! It's Europe's turn!! The forum is getting silly because there are too many people that doesn't sleep too much. I do make sense, but you both are far from being well enough to even realize it. :D

I won't get a Ferrari, BLAU won't get a Ferrari and Koeman Ramone says that the bird is the word! I have to study, bye. :party:
 

·
Defunk'ed
Joined
·
7,869 Posts
Is your Ferrari for sale Azul ? :D
 
1 - 20 of 91 Posts
Top