Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think so hands down.

Since he been the leading striker in the summers EURO he was immediately up there among the spanish greats, and even after and before that he hasn´t looked back. Many legendaries since the past has seen Villa overlooked them and nothing seems to change.

It doesn´t matter how the system works, as a lone attacker or with Torres. Villa always do what he does best; scoring goals.

Viva El Guaje :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
As a pure striker, i cant think of any other striker that can challenge him. Morientes has an insane goal per game ratio for Spain but El Guaje is just an extraordinary player really and i cant think of any other Spanish striker that can find the goal as consistently as he does. I can not find one flaw in his game, hes insanely complete.

Raul is the best Spanish player ever but is not a pure striker despite scoring all these goals in his career, i have no doubt that Villa will be Spain's most capped player and best goal scorer ever by the time he's done. He already replaced Raul as Spain's icon and will soon take over his records i believe.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
As a pure striker, i cant think of any other striker that can challenge him. Morientes has an insane goal per game ratio for Spain but El Guaje is just an extraordinary player really and i cant think of any other Spanish striker that can find the goal as consistently as he does. I can not find one flaw in his game, hes insanely complete.

Raul is the best Spanish player ever but is not a pure striker despite scoring all these goals in his career, i have no doubt that Villa will be Spain's most capped player and best goal scorer ever by the time he's done. He already replaced Raul as Spain's icon and will soon take over his records i believe.
He would NEVER be Spain's most capped player. Casillas will be, followed by Ramos.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
kiko

·
Registered
758 Posts
I think so hands down.

Since he been the leading striker in the summers EURO he was immediately up there among the spanish greats, and even after and before that he hasn´t looked back. Many legendaries since the past has seen Villa overlooked them and nothing seems to change.

It doesn´t matter how the system works, as a lone attacker or with Torres. Villa always do what he does best; scoring goals.

Viva El Guaje :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: and the press all day long saying things like its all up to "el nino" for spain,Torres form to decide the game,Torres to win the game for spain kinda stuffs

didnt even take a 2nd look at other players and kinda crap,,

spain have so much better players in their ranks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
He would NEVER be Spain's most capped player. Casillas will be, followed by Ramos.
He won't be the most capped player.....He is 27 in December but he could be the top scorer in our History:proud:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts