Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some information about Turkey. About the government, how democratic it is. The educational system. Their infrastructure. And if its a descent place for one to live in. I have heards some people list it behind bulgaria and other Eastern European countries.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Nikbakht-Vahedi said:
I need some information about Turkey. About the government, how democratic it is. The educational system. Their infrastructure. And if its a descent place for one to live in. I have heards some people list it behind bulgaria and other Eastern European countries.
i think so its a dream land coz i m out of turkey n not a turkish :D

see the beautiful istanbul photo thread in this bar

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
how do you think of the star tv and stargazette crisis?

i have misgivings for such movement against democracy.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Nikbakht-Vahedi said:
if its a descent place for one to live in.

of course !!

But you must consider that the living standards are not the same in whole Turkey. There are big differencies between south-east Turkey and the rest (especially Istanbul, Izmir etc.)

A lot of Turks want to have a better life and they think it`s much more better here in Western-Europe but the ones who come and see how life here is, they want to return to Turkey.

I would love to live in Turkey. I had the intention to live and work there but it`s hard to leave the place you were born and raised (= home).

I´ve never been to Bulgaria etc. but I know people who were and they weren`t impressed. Western-Turkey is more developed than many eastern-european countries... Turkey is the fastest economical-devoloping (increasing) country after China.

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
jul said:
how do you think of the star tv and stargazette crisis?

i have misgivings for such movement against democracy.
Just like a circus. Someone wants others play ;)
There is no crisis, they are all living shields of their thief boss.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts