Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will Torres ever leave Atletico??? Will he bee the same role model and joy of the city for years to come,as Totti is to Roma and Rome? I sure think so. I want to know what u think.

·
Registered
63,321 Posts
SERGE said:
Is TORRES The New TOTTI??
Why is that, did he spit on someone ?

·
Registered
63,321 Posts
Guys, I think what SERGE intends to question is if Torres will prove to be loyal and stick with Atletico, eventhough he can make a move to a bigger club that has a bigger shot at winning trophies. :)

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Totti is not that loyal, he might of stayed but not for the want of trying to leave. Why is he always threating to leave if players arent brought in, you would think he would understand Roma's situation. Loyal is Di Livio

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Aren't all the rumors pointing that Totti will leave in the summer?

Torres won't leave if he continues to play as inconsistent as he has played this year. If he plays well all the time and scores tons of goals, he will surely leave.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
u guys are to hard on totti!!! he is one of the most loyal players in the world !!! and dont say he isn't cause he stuck with roma throughout all the hard times and still manged to win the seria A almost single handedly.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Single handedly? I think Montella, Batistuta, Emerson, Samuel, Antonioli, Candela, Cafu, Aldair and others will disagree.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
No way, Torres is good, but still far from Totti. Fernando Torres still has to progress a lot as player, he's a really good player, but not top class yet, IMO.

BTW, he won't leave Atleti... at least, he won't leave so soon, he's a symbol, a flag... if Cerezo and Miguel A. Gil sell him, they would be killed by the atleticos, because he's the ONLY worthy player of that team.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Koeman4 said:
BTW, he won't leave Atleti... at least, he won't leave so soon, he's a symbol, a flag... if Cerezo and Miguel A. Gil sell him, they would be killed by the atleticos, because he's the ONLY worthy player of that team.
Torres is so important to them, but then what means by "the worthy player"?

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
barça said:
Aren't all the rumors pointing that Totti will leave in the summer?
Indeed, just like every summer for 6 years now. Last I checked he was still present.

And Di Livio? Wasn't he rumoured to leave as well? In fact, I know he was. Not so strange at all - but it's not fair to judge Totti for leaving when he hasn't yet. And even if he does, I won't blame him, he's given his all and sacrificed a career that could be far more illustrious in the right setting.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Ivan Helguera said:
Torres is so important to them, but then what means by "the worthy player"?
The only player that is good enough for the supposed historical level of Atlético Madrid.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
be nice for Atletico Madrid if he stayed as he is one of the best young players around...personally i like when a player has stayed at one club and regards the team as more than just where they get there paycheck...apart from him moving to Rome and playing for Roma i wouldnt want to see him leave his team...i cant stand the notion of players needing to move in order to prove there true worth.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Torres is simply not going anywhere in the near future.

It's next to impossible. He is Atleti through and through and would not even think about leaving them until he has at least given them years and years of service.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Back to the original question: No, he isn't and i'm glad about it. Why would anyone like to be like that spitting, diving ugly primabalerina anyways?

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
:yawn:

and you know, people make mistakes, doesnt mean they are a bad person...and diver ? we arent talking about Raul, Figo, Ronaldo or any other MAdrid player...dont get confused Lili. lol, got the nerve to call Totti a prima donna while you support a full team of em.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
AS_Roma83 said:
:yawn:

and you know, people make mistakes, doesnt mean they are a bad person...and diver ? we arent talking about Raul, Figo, Ronaldo or any other MAdrid player...dont get confused Lili. lol, got the nerve to call Totti a prima donna while you support a full team of em.
No madrid player ever behaved like your idol and in an average match Totti lies on the pitch more often than all the madrid players together. He's probably training for his new career as mower, once he retires from football. :D

Btw, I feel extremly honoured, you read my posts, sunshine. ;)

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
yeah yeah...like your idol Raul wasnt falling over himself time and time again...same for Figo...same for Ronaldo AGAINST Roma...so maybe Totti will be cutting grass...but he will have the whole Madrid team helping him.

and im glad your glad i read your posts...i always like to make others feel good...you should do the same and find it in your heart to forgive totti and think he might not be a bad person. all that sunshine you spread on me id like to give a little back to you hun.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts