Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been following the Real Forum for quite some time now since i'm a big Real fan and i've noticed that Labas here is the Big Boss! :)
So i am asking you a question Labas. A question so disgraceful that i do not want that to happen to even my worst enemy let alone my dear Real!
Ok, here's the question:
I read on some Austrian newspaper that Real are biding big time on a player named (Ouch!
Beckham!!!!!!!!!!!!!)Phuck!I pray god and the devil that this does not come true!
So Labas, what do you think of that?Is this realistic?Have Real's management fallen so low that they're now after the most overrated and one-dimensional of the whole universe???I can't believe Sanz doing such a disgrace to the Casa Bianca!
Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
I am not the expert and genious of Labas but i think i might answer your question.

In football there is something called RUMORS!
And since you call yourself San_siro i draw a simple conclusion you like Serie A. Now, that league IS about rumors so why are you so shocked to hear about a stupid rumor that Spice boy is coming to the Bernabeu.

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Yrah,Becks would VERY useful with McManaman and Geremi around.We REALLY need a right midfielder...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well if I'm that big of an expert, I'll gladly answer :)

The rumor, and nothing more then a rumor is NOT true. Reasons for it:

1) Sanz has already declared we(Real) will spend 30 mln $ at most this summer on transfers. What that practically means is no BIG name will be coming to Madrid this summer. And Bex for sure, as we all know he would cost more(not that he's worth it, but the medias can do things... :()
2)we already have an absolutely brilliant pair of right midfielders in McManaman and the young and blooming Geremi Ndjitap. Then there is also Ognjenovic and Meca who can play on the right wing, so this place is really not too vulnerable.
3)Vicente del Bosque is a good coach and he will not buy such a one dimensional player as Beckham, because he simply knows he's not suitable for the Spanish game. It could be just another flop...
4)What I just mentioned - Real cannot take the risk of making another HUGE buy, because if it ends the way the Anelka thing did, Fernando Sanz is a gonner. Believe me, he won't take that risk... :)

I hope this has cleared up all your doubts and made it quite clear tthe dork AKA Bex will not be a Real Madrid player now (and let's hope forever :))

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Also after what Carlso said I really don't think so. The bad harmony with Anelka and everyone (barring Macca, Karambeu, Geremi and Carlos ironically) is enough.

I disagree with Beckhma being one dimmensional but he is way over-rated in England.

S

·
0 Posts
Beckham is not good enough for Real madrid. We saw it when we playing last wednesday, Roberto carlos was much better and also MCmanaman better doing on the rightr side, so this is for sure not true.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I'm not saying Mr Posh is better than Macca but he does get criticised an awful lot.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I think it's Beckham.
Anyway, Macca can play left wing, and he actually did it in National Team sometimes when Beckham played in right. Yup, shows that Beckham is not as all-purpose as Macca in midfield...remember Best? "he can't score, he can't header, he can't tackle, bla, bla, bla, ...he's just an OK player.."
And why Spice Boy could do well in MU? Cuz figer all arranged the tactic for him...do we want to see this kind of football: when Beck gets that ball...runs...passes...Mori heads...Rual doesn't really good at header...if fail...over again...... :(
No, absolutely NO!...so, stay away with us, Mr. Posh, plz, it is the first time I bet you...

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Goals for England:

Macca - 2
Beckham - 1

Mr Posh has played much more full games due to the nobhead Hoddle.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
yep, in WC 98 against Colombia. Cracking free-kick from 30 yards but that is the only goal he has scored.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Also, I remembered that banana ball. BUT no one's banana ball can compare with Carlos'!!!! 100,000...years for once!!! :) :) :) I'd like to rate Mr Posh's goal as so so...

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Roberto Carlos's goal was great, but he once admitted he was going for the complete opposite corner :) I'm serious

1 - 16 of 16 Posts