Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Given the years that you've followe Chelsea and especially in the last 10 where Chelsea have perhaps somewhat of reinvented themselves,Is this the happiest that you've felt at this point in time.The way things are going the set up compared to the other eras of Gullit,Ranieri,Vialli, and other times.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
most of them have only followed Chelsea for a year and a half, so yes this probably is their happiest moment as a Chelski fan

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
yawn. poor losers from a poor lot.....

I enjoyed the 02-03 season the most in recent times. Last game of the EPL season especially :D

·
Registered
786 Posts
never was happy! cause i never was a chelsea fan :)

·
Registered
786 Posts
hey its like ur shitty post's that u post every time ur on! 3 word post's!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
hehhe short and to the point. no need in making a story out of it. although i didnt see the need for anyone else but the chelsea fans to post in this thread you never dissapoined. :p

·
Registered
786 Posts
SCUM of a club !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
14 posts, 1 Chelsea-fan. Now we're getting somewhere.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Kampfschwein said:
14 posts, 1 Chelsea-fan. Now we're getting somewhere.
Well you'd think more Chelsea fans would really have a say given the last 10 years especially,Or how many have really been there for the long haul?I know who have. ;)

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Schumy said:
Well you'd think more Chelsea fans would really have a say given the last 10 years especially,Or how many have really been there for the long haul?I know who have. ;)
The Gravy Train has entered the station.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Interista said:
The Gravy Train has entered the station.
And your point is?? :confused:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts