:howler:

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
This is just sad. Match-fixing anyone?

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
It's normal to give a second yellow for kicking the ball away. A little surprised the goalkeeper got away for raising his arms though.

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
looool, that was in the Egyptian league about 4 years ago a match between Zamalek and Mansora :howler:

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
He tapped the ball away. I mean, a warning would have sufficed. Not to mention the goalkeeper getting a yellow for striking another player? :howler:

·
Registered
59,826 Posts
..And If you pay closer attention, you'd also find out that the striker was onside. :D

Anyway - 92nd minute, Zamalek losing at home to then the worst team in the league, in what was Zamalek's worst season ever. It's understandable why the ref's' chickened out of making the correct decisions.

·
Registered
59,826 Posts

·
Administrator
52,984 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You CANT be for real with that Nera! :dielaugh: He is 20meters MINIMUM onside when the pass is made :dielaugh: And get this...he is STILL onside by couple of meters when he GETS the ball WAY later :dielaugh: ....NOTHING can top that decision...NOTHING :dielaugh:

Seriously, I would automatically revoke ALL egyptian refs license just based on that, any school that produces any official like that one doesnt deserve exist still :nono: This clip seems old, so any offspring he may have now and in even in the farthest future should be DNA banned to ever get to ref :dielaugh:

·
Registered
59,826 Posts
The game dates back to the 80s.

That linesman's son is in fact a match official now, an international one. :D

The goalscorer is Hassan Shehata, currently our NT coach.

·
Registered
109 Posts
lol... but this is not surprising. The worst ref (Ghandour or something like that... 02 WC) I can remember was Egyptian. According to last reports, he now works the night shift in a toll booth in Madagascar.

·
Administrator
52,984 Posts
Yeah I got Shehata was the striker who scored.

Seriously, they let his kid ref???? Sterilize junior before its too late!

·
Registered
59,826 Posts
lol... but this is not surprising. The worst ref (Ghandour or something like that... 02 WC) I can remember was Egyptian. According to last reports, he now works the night shift in a toll booth in Madagascar.
Nowadays El Ghandour is head of the Egyptian refereeing committee. :D

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Isn't he the one who 'reffed' Spain Korea? Good God, head of the refereeing committee, you guys are on crack.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts