·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes it is!?

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Based on what they've shown inside the field? The 2002 team was an actual TEAM. The current one still isn't; so the 2002 Brazil was a better TEAM.

Our current group may be a more impressive assemblage of names (mostly because there are more European-based players on the current squad), but a team is much more than that.

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
i think the back 3 policy of the 2002 team gave them more stability and the look of a team, add the scolari facotr and you had a determined and well oiled team, this current team is better in terms of talent and they look to have gelled, but Brazil with a back 4 doesnt look right for me, especially as 3 of the back 4 will attack and leave roque junior on his own :D:pp

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
A discussion actually followed Jonny's quality post? :eekani:
Still like that avatar Jonny, it is allways amusing to watch George Micheal blow himself. :lala:

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Excellent post Garrincha

Garrincha wrote

Based on what they've shown inside the field? The 2002 team was an actual TEAM. The current one still isn't; so the 2002 Brazil was a better TEAM.

Our current group may be a more impressive assemblage of names (mostly because there are more European-based players on the current squad), but a team is much more than that

I dare go even further on this thought and say that This group is a group of carcks mediaticos, Felipao´s team was a "family"

Everybody knows my opinion and preference, so i need to say no more

Of course, everything said here , including my post is with the supposition that the CAP group will be as it is now, without some important changes (Theoretically it is still possible, not very probable though)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts