Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NUMERO UNO (translation: number 1) in the FIFA Rankings, unbeaten for quite a long time, took a piss on Italia twice this year (not a big achievement IMHO), defeated the germans in the EuroCup final, etc.

They are young, strong, fast, and can’t possibly be beaten! Uhmmm this reminds of HOLLAND 88-90, the similarities are right before our eyes folks!

Koeman – Puyol
Rijkaard – Senna/ Xavi/Iniesta
Gullit – Fabregas
Van Basten – Torres/Villa

Am I forgetting somebody? Damn right I am: IKER CASILLAS and on top of that: Sergio Ramos!
WOW I just soiled my pants, what a team!

So the 100 Million $ question is? WILL THEY WIN IT ALL COME 2010?
Will they BORE us to death like the Italians did in 06? Will they dominate the WC as well? Or will they pull a bloody Holland 88-90 performance?

Here’s Dagoods take on things!

The main reason(s) why Spain won this past Euro Cup is simply because they did not face either BRAZIL OR ARGENTINA (for obvious reasons) :D
Now, come 2010 they will have a chance to face the South Americans! They’ve conquered S. America once before with horses, guns, steel swords, etc but can they do it this time with a soccer ball? :D

The WC will be played outside Europe and outside of the Americas! Only Brazil (A S. America) side has managed to win outside its continent.
So history is against the “new modern day-age conquistadors” We know how much they love gold, will they win the gold come 2010? What are their chances Dagoods? HOLD ON, I’m going to tell you, here it comes!

The voices have spoken to me, little fruity pies!

There are a few FACTORS that need to be taken into consideration:

Argentina will win the WHOLE thing IF AND ONLY IF MARADONA is able to make a man of Messi! In his eyes, Messi is still a CHUPON! And he is absolutely right! Captain Mascherano eats Brazilian midfielders for breakfast, Senna is Brazilian OUCH he will get a$$raped courtesy of Masche! I think Argentina can go all the way BUT there’s something or someone that can prevent this from happening (I’ll get back to this in a moment).

So Dagoods doesn’t see them defeating Argentina, well what about Brazil?

I think this Spanish side is capable of defeating Brazil, but it depends on ONE THING! Not just any thing…but one FENOMENAL thing :D. Oh yes, the number 9, the miracle man, Il Fenomeno
RoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnallllllllllDO ladies and gentleman :D:D:D!

First and foremost, Duncega needs to get fired! Fagiano and Il Drunkatore don’t scare anybody so they would take a necessary backseat! If R9 makes the 2010 WC, it’s done – it’s over Brazil will win HEXA! I see Argentina as the favorites but it depends if R9 makes it or not. If he does, Maradona will BOW DOW to R9 and say: “YOU ARE INDEED THE GREATEST OF ALL-TIME”!

So there you have it folks! I can clearly see Argentina defeating Spain (if they face each other). I see Spain defeating a Ronaldo-less Brazil if they were to face each other in the Finals. I see Brazil winning the whole thing if R9 makes it to the WC.

In other words: SPAIN will FLOP just like the Dutch 88-90 side did. They were pretty impressive in 88 (Spain 08) but then came the 1990 WC (2010 WC is coming folks) and they pooped their pants. Make no mistake about it, this Spanish side is really strong though.

PS – BUT DAGOODS what about ITALIA? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, they are out of talent (2006 WC side was the crappiest champion ever). On their way to becoming the next Hungary and or Uruguay :D. They will need another Il Duce to guide them to victory :D

And there you have it!

Merry CHRISTmas folks, Dagoods loves you all!

·
Registered
59,099 Posts
What the hell? :D

Holland didn't face one South American side in Italia '90. If anything we fell apart cos of internal squabbling and no, we didn't run scared and in order not to face you guys get ourselves beaten by the Germans on purpose.

But good to see your hero back in football at Corinthians. Hope to see him fit again and for a long time too :thumbsup:

Happy Christmas too, Dagoods.

·
Administrator
30,823 Posts
Dutches are always scared of south americans, it is a trauma, we know it!

·
Premier Player
3,328 Posts
There is only France to beat Brazil 4 times in a row in Official competition :stuckup:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahaha, ronaldo to take brazil to the wc? only if he doesn't face zidane again!!!
bring him on and his son GONZO or whatever his name is :D the more Zidanes the merrier :D

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
dagoods, are you and calcio100 one and the same? your football views are very similar, and you both always beat your opponents in smackdowns :) i wonder...

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dagoods, are you and calcio100 one and the same? your football views are very similar, and you both always beat your opponents in smackdowns :) i wonder...
He was one of my students. He graduated Dagoods University with honors! PHD in trolling, he is really making me proud :happy:!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Italy will tie with brazil in 2010 WC

5 Times world champ.

especially Italian Amauri:pp
What else is new? Bolatelli :d the only Italian thing about this guy is his last name :happy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts