Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately, this board has been quite boring.

I would like to know how many Barca fans that are still here!

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
There just isn't much to talk about for us at the moment. Everyone is content with the results. No players are doing strange things (like Anelka). The only news we have are injuries, and that isn't an issue we can discuss big time.
I think in some way it's a good thing we don't discuss much. That means everything is ok.

·
Registered
578 Posts
As well as Barca is doing well and winning and scorred 23 goals in the last eight victories in last eight games, we are not feeling bored.
And that why we don't discuss much..

·
Registered
717 Posts
That's true!
When everything's OK then there it'a a bit boring to put posts like: We are playing great, let's keep it that way...
------------
Anyway - Barsa is playing great, I hope they beat Valencia this weekend.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, i see.

remember the Supercup at the beggining of the season? Barca had a tough time home then....
but i will match the match (i watch every Real&Barca match so...) and hope Claudio or Illie wont start in the elven (Juan SancheZ! is our hope!)

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess my topic is 100% true then. The fantastic Real Madrid board has got a Huge revival and is now more posted on then Barcas. Can every Barca forum poster show that they still exist??

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Yup! The Barca forum is history and until you guys lose to valencia, it'll probably stay that way... If you guys are so boring ;) and have nothing to discuss, we encourage you to join in on the Real madrid forum and discuss some of the topics...

at leats you won't be bored :) hehe

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yaeh right Birdman,whatever you say....
But still, this board is halted right now.

Real Madrid.thats an easy one.

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
39 Posts
Not all of us have the ability or the inclination to switch between Barca and Real depending on which way the wind is blowing. I couldn't care less what is happening with the mierdid. So I think I'll just stay with this forum.

By the way Real and Barca fan - if Real and Barca reach the final of the Champions League, who will you be supporting?

T

·
0 Posts
The main reason this board is "dead" is that we don´t dream stupid surrealistic daydreams about future signings etc, like you do in the Real forum. Here we try to stick to facts as we love the team we have today.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I know its been pointed out to Real&Barca fan before that his support of these two teams is completely contradictory and nonsensical to anybody who has any clue about Spanish Football. Especially fans of either team. So I won't go there again.

I am glad however to see that you've finally got off the fence and that you have clearly stated your preference for Real Madrid - I suspected it all along.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well zoso you're a bit pushy for an amator with 13 posts! ;) Anyway it's been obvious all a long that R&B is more of a Madrid fan, because first he has Real and then only Barca! hehe

Our forum is alive and I see the first signs of jealousy - zoso calling us mierdid. Not nice :( But who cares? go on and keep boring yourself dead...

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why the hell isnt anyone but DUTCHFCB posting? It looks kind of stupid to me.

Help Dutch out and post your own topics cause this board is dying!

I noticed that a lot of the other poster here are from the Real board. This is a crisis for the Barca board, get that!!
The only thing that can give this board a chance of coming back is one thing...

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Glad you didnt take it seriously Adriaan :)

Honestly, i cant see the Atletic forum live on. I hope that it can. But it wont accumulate more users then Depor forum even :(

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Yeah! What do you mean Dutch FCB fan? I think this is a bit of jealousy. Our forum has been on fire lately and some guys just can't accept it ;) hehe IMO the key to our succes is there has been a lot of new Madristas coming lately...may of them I have found on the ICQ, there I invite them to xtratime and we have it! New members! Key to succes Dutch...try it :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.