Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parma have seemed to scrap together some badly needed points recently and are showing signs of much needed improvement.Do you think this goes down to the work of Carmignani and he's really taken the team ahead since Baldini's departure,Or do you think things haven't changed much IYO?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I think some players didn't took Baldini very serious after his strange behavior in Udine, Brescia and many other stupid interviews. We are playing better because our defence is better structured. A real same I though Baldini would be the man for us........

·
Registered
163 Posts
Baldini is a good person. It's a shame that he did so bad but not all is his fault. Bovo and Cannavaro gave goals away in every game and some players didn't perform at all. But yes he did some misstakes. He rotated to much in our defence.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Parma has a lot more spirit now. Against Juve,Inter,Brescia,Udinese they showed the grit needed to get results.
Hope it changes for next week tho. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've always rated Baldini quite highly with great respect and that hasn't changed.I don't really think many players gave their all with in in charge,But then again surely waking up a little seeing that things have gotten quite serious was another factor to.

·
Registered
866 Posts
another factor was maybe during summer preparation it was too much talk about Gilardino and somehow neglecting other part of the squad, some senior player defentely brought some maturity and discipline in the team. Young coach with young team is not winning formula, but who`s to blame for choosing baldini, Sacchi? Baraldi? who`s making those decisions?
FORZA PARMA

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Surely!! Parma today is better..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts