Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Juventus have been well clear for weeks now, and it looked like the title was definately staying in Turin.

However, tomorrow we have a huge match with Juve entertaining Milan, and an away win could make things interesting again! ;)

What do you think will happen?

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
No, unfortunately it has been over for a while. Milan may beat Juve again, but until they can kick little club a$$ with the same consistency as Juve, there is no competition :(

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Well, the problem is that they have played 2 more games than la liga. They have already had 28 fixtures in Serie A, with only 26 in La Liga.

I think there is more life in La Liga, to be honest.

But Barca can close that with victory over Osasuna and in the Clasico on April 2nd.

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
L-Pheno said:
Well, the problem is that they have played 2 more games than la liga. They have already had 28 fixtures in Serie A, with only 26 in La Liga.

I think there is more life in La Liga, to be honest.

But Barca can close that with victory over Osasuna and in the Clasico on April 2nd.
Not to mention the tough fixtures that Real and Valencia are about to embark on, as soon as Barcelona is done with el classico. TBH, AC Milan had more than one chance to try and catch them but it seemed like they gave up hope ages ago. I fail to see the scudetto leaving Turin this season, they seem invincible and consistent.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I think a Milan win will open it up again. Anything can happen once teams gte nervous and this can happen to Juve.

Personally I think it will be a draw tomorrow and this will end the title race for good.

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
All 5 major leagues are dead and buried.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
if milan win i think there is. juve can drop two games before the end, we have seen things happen in the past similar to this scenario happening.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts