2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know how many goals tevez has scored this season as well as robinho

thanks

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well can someone please tell me how many games, goals and assists robinho and tevez have this season

thanks

·
Administrator
30,845 Posts
Actually, I do not know any site that go beyond Goal/games. And all of them in portuguese (Try www.lancenet.ig.com.br) but the thing is that the league will start only in the end of the month.

·
Registered
257 Posts
You can get stats from the following website:

www.soccerassociation.com

It is subscription, the basic package works out at something like 50p (english currency) a week.

Most of the leagues in the world are on there, very good source of information. Is now being used by clubs, scouts and agents across the globe.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, but none of those sites are really helping me out

what I want to know is how well is Tevez actually doing in brasil

and how would you guys rank him compared to the other top brazillian strikers like robinho

this is for people who have watched a decent amount of tevez playin in brasil and people who watch the brazillian league

·
Administrator
30,845 Posts
My opinion: He is doing ok. Adapted quickly but the problem is the team he plays is not well structured yet. As I said the league really starts in a few weeks, so we are going to have more basis.
Compared to Robinho...Robinho seems more mature as athlete and versatile, but the efficience of both this year have been very similar, each means, not enough so far.

·
Registered
450 Posts
JCamilo said:
My opinion: He is doing ok. Adapted quickly but the problem is the team he plays is not well structured yet. As I said the league really starts in a few weeks, so we are going to have more basis.
Compared to Robinho...Robinho seems more mature as athlete and versatile, but the efficience of both this year have been very similar, each means, not enough so far.

I agree. But, I think he is playing good, but average for his standards. His team is not very good. He rarely gets any help from his MF's. Robinho is well ahead of him. Santos runs a lot of their plays throught him and thus utilizing a lot of his talents. Corinthians doesn't do that with Tevez.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts