Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to pull a Juve fans head out of there own ass.....

you cant discuss anything in there without having them think they are so much better they MUST get the last word.....its ok to make fun of another team but when someone goes in and tries to either defend the team or tell the Juve fans how big headed they are you get a mod who thinks he has the answer and instead of closing a thread and ending it hes spits out a whole thing of blah blah blah and THEN closes it....same thing happens at soccergaming....with Juve fans too...cant even argue with people or else we must close threads if its making a Juve fan look silly....close or delete the thread i dont care i just felt like writing it after visiting the Juve forum and reading that mods nonsense as if hes here to save the day

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Alright bro, calm down for your own sake and the sake of not creating a flame war here.

Having looked at the thread in question where several members insulted virtually every Roma fan, regardless of the fact that we do all have differing opinions on many subjects and that we are, in fact, capable of doing more than annoy, I can see how you are infuriated at the moderator in question's arrogant, belligerent, and condescending (to say the very least) reply before closing the thread. It seems quite clear to me that he completely ignored the fact that whether we be Parma, Juventus or Roma fans, we, as Xtratime members who have stayed within the confines of forum rules, do have a right to our own opinons and have a right to be afforded the same respect as every other member.

My peace having been stated, two wrongs do not make a right. Sometimes you have to be the bigger person and so I will have to close this thread as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.