Xtratime Community banner

Is their ROOM for NAKATA

393 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  cmdg3232 
#1 ·
One of the main interrogative of the coming season for AS Roma is to see how much space will find Hidetoshi Nakata, Japanese star who joined the Fabio Capello's club last January. In his natural position there is to win the concurrence of Francesco Totti, captain of the club, and even to play as central midfielder, solution experimented last season, seems to be very difficult after the signing of Emerson from Bayer Leverkusen. But the good answers he had from medical tests in these first days of pre-season retreat put optimism in Nakata

"If I won't play then I'll just think about myself, looking for the best solution. I'm ready to work very hard to be always available to the coach, then we'll see what happen" he said

And added "It will be up to the coach to decide who put on the field, and when he'll decide to make me play, well my target is to be ready then"

About the chance to stay benched the Japanese explained "It's true, maybe I will have less space here, but I am not worried about that: I am trusting and I'll continue to work professionally and with determination"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.