Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After watching some marvellous (!) officiatings in Brazil-Turkey, Brazil-Belgium and 3 Italy matches, I would have to say that Brazilians will win this one no matter how! :mad: This has been the most unfair world cup ever by far. :fero:

·
Registered
765 Posts
:D was the server slow? did you have to wait for a long time to read this? Know the disappointment...

Beside this WC is getting boring and farcial - I can't wait to see what Laudrup's first action at Brøndby will be...

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hope not... well, Magic is probably going to be sold. Don't think GS is his new club... Any news about this since before the WC?

I'd like to see him in e.g. Atletico Madrid or Birmingham City....he could do some damage to the bigger teams...

I'll miss him very much and shed a tear when he leaves. He is MAGIC!

Åhh mor mor mor... åhh mor mor mor...
ved du hvorfor... mit hjerte slår så hårdt...
Jeg har set PETER MADSEN
Jeg har set PETER MADSEN...
Åhh mor jeg tror jeg elsker ham.

Ohh mama mama mama... ohh mama mama mama...
do you know why...my heart beats so fast...
I have seen PETER MADSEN
I have seen PETER MADSEN
Ohh mama I think I love him.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I'd like to see him in e.g. Atletico Madrid or Birmingham City....he could do some damage to the bigger teams...
Damage the bigger teams? My friend....gala plays in a league that has a pretty big reputation...it´s called the Champions League.....dont´know if you heard of it before but I can imagine that Madsen has dreamed to play in a quaterfinal against a Barac at Nou Camp.........with Birmingham that will syat as a dream. Gala has played in CL for the last 5 years and they have anvanced from the first round of group games severla years now.

Is Madsen good enough for Gala is a more realistic question...seriously and not the other way. I haven´t seen the player yet but it semees that brönby wants to much money for him. Maybe he should begin with a small team that plays in the Inter-toto cup....who knows.....so he can get some experience.

·
Registered
765 Posts
....I don't think the Turkish league is good enough for him. The only real top team is Galatasaray - the other teams in the league aren't close to the class of GS. So it would be too easy for him to bag 20+ goals each season.

I'd rather see him in one of the big leagues - playing for a smaller team in that league.

If he stays free of injury he'll be the next big star from Denmark following players like: Allan Simonsen, Preben Elkjær (he has some of the same "mad man" attitude as him), Brian and Michael Laudrup (Magic is more of a goalscorer than these 2 but is up there technically)...

Atletico Madrid would be perfect for Magic !

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Atletico Madrid would be perfect for Magic !
I agree....he should play for a smaller team....Champions League would be to much for the poor guy. In Birmingahm he could make a name for himself because he can play against Everton, Ipswich and so on......that would really attract the big clubs. Why would he wanna score the game winning goal in a play off game in CL. You are probably right Magic;)

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Everything is set!!! Final is between Korea and Brazil, both teams have spent a lot for this... last rumour is that Korea will get the trophy and support the Brazil to host WC 2010, well what else can you expect, ti's so unpredictable (for us, the fans) ... :rollani:

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
Lazindo01 said:
Everything is set!!! Final is between Korea and Brazil, both teams have spent a lot for this... last rumour is that Korea will get the trophy and support the Brazil to host WC 2010, well what else can you expect, ti's so unpredictable (for us, the fans) ... :rollani:
bahawah !!!!!!!!!! :dielaugh:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Lazindo01 said:
Wow, we're really impressed by your keen observation powers. That ol' crystal ball is a little blurred, huh? Probably because of your tears as your own team crashed and burned out of the WC...

Better luck in 2006. Who knows, maybe you'll reach the finals and be able to witness Brazil's sixth WC victory from inside the pitch! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts