Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you think man utd are still in contention for the epl? or will chelsea keep winning till the end of the season?
now that robbens injured do u see chelsea falling apart?
it was man city who beat chelsea this season no?
hopefully they can pull it off again, ill be at tomorrows game!!!
should be great

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Well Robben's injury might hamper Chelsea's progress towards winning the title, but I dont think it will change things around that much. We are currently playing great football, maybe even better than Chelsea, but we have left it too late for us to do anything. I think barring a miracle, Chelsea will win the title this year.

·
Registered
123 Posts
do you think man utd are still in contention for the epl? or will chelsea keep winning till the end of the season?
now that robbens injured do u see chelsea falling apart?
it was man city who beat chelsea this season no?
hopefully they can pull it off again, ill be at tomorrows game!!!
should be great
no it wont make and difference at all, injurys dont worry chelsea and why should they, if any man u fans think that they have a chance of winning the tittle then i think they are living in a dream world.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Chelsea have to lose 3-4 games in the remaining 13 and we have to keep on winning at the same time in order to take advantage. Looks very bleak indeed but strange stuffs happen in football and we cannot give up hope till it's absolutely certain!:stuckup:

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
indeed thing r looking bleak. i dont believe well win the title, but im not ruling it out. whatever happens, at least i can take comfort from the fact that united ended the season in fine form, once again establishing themselves as a powerhouse of english football

.... and doing the double over arsenal :D

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Of course it is Chelsea aren't going to slip up now,And even if they lose another game in which they probably will Arsenal and Man U will maybe lose another 2.Chelsea have certainly that upper edge on the other two.

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
its probably too late even though we hit excellent form, but on the bright side we beat the gooners twice

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Normally I would say that the title race is over. Chelsea is too good this year and I don´t really believe the injury of Robben will make a so big difference.
But 2nd place is enough to play CL automatically, so I would also accept a second place.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
forget about it! its been over for some time! #1 u r da winner
2nd place...no one remembers u! :shades: :doh:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
yeah i think it is over and even the robben injury wont set us that far back although i would think he would be a critical player for us in the CL.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Chelsea were still finding the net easily without Robben in the side,But I do agree he could be a big loss if he's out for the Barca clash.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Well, the scum of Chelsea dropped points tonight, so thats start! I can see us catching them!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts