Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No one said anything about it, but after what Helguera said about Beckham I think its clear there is some sort of clash between who should play for RM. I know Makelele was not spaniard but he was not Galactico.

Alot of people say there are a division between Raul´s friends and Zidane/Ronaldo/Beck/Figo friends in the club. I never believed but after what Helguera did I do think there is some sort of Galacticos x Spaniards

What you guys think? Could this be causing some conflicts for beckham?

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
The comments werent a dig at Beckham or so I thought when I read it. It was just an honest assessment in his view of the way the team has changed after the departure of Make. He got fined some pocket change for it aswell.

Its hard to comment on conflicts in the dressing room without having any real infomation on what its really like. All I can say is that there bound to certain conflicts just like there are in real life.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Eemm I thought Figo is very good Raul's friend :rollani:

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Hoseman said:

Its hard to comment on conflicts in the dressing room without having any real infomation on what its really like. All I can say is that there bound to certain conflicts just like there are in real life.
Indeed. It's a non-issue.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
In all honesty they dont need to be friends, but they must be able to work together, some of the greatest sports team actually had players who hated each other but hated losing much more.

current example Shaq & Kobe or even the great Yankee teams of the 70's.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don´t think it helps what Helguera said, I think he should do his job a let the coach worry about if Beckham is making the team unbalanced.

They don´t need to be friends but having a bad relationship won´t help either and even if he did not intend as a dig it sure makes things akward.

studi that was not an afirmation, I don´t know who is friend with who but people talk a lot about it. I doubt half is true, just like I doubt there was any clash between Beckham´s wife and Raul´s wife. But there are some funny gossip, saying Ronaldo wants to leave because the fans don´t love him as much as Raul and so on

I don´t think this type of atmosphere helps, at least when RM won their last CHL they did not have that as much.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Liternit said:

I don´t think this type of atmosphere helps, at least when RM won their last CHL they did not have that as much.
when we won in glasgow there was some speculation that Figo held a grudge towards Zidane.

Than we have the Anelka fued and we won the CL that year as well.

I think every year we can try to speculate who dislikes who but there all here for one reason.....TITLES:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts