Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Messi better than Pele and Maradona? He's not even better than PRIME O FENOMENO RONALDO! Messi scored 4 goals during the group stage and then went AWOL! Your legacy is officially over! You're a disgrace to Argentina and South America!

Get out garbage!
You're more Catalan than Argentinian!

What say you?
Your thoughts…your thoughts...

·
1st Tier Poster
47,992 Posts
his efforts were undermined by the very cautious tactics of his coach and the poor form of his fellow attackers...he did what he could and was really their only proper offensive threat throughout the tournament...I really can't see how this WC could be played out as a Messi failure even by retards like Dagoods and pele10. Without him they'd be nowhere near the final. Solid tournament from him, might even deserve the Golden Ball.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Second Place Winner February Photo Contest
2,631 Posts
Andy C said:
his efforts were undermined by the very cautious tactics of his coach and the poor form of his fellow attackers...he did what he could and was really their only proper offensive threat throughout the tournament...I really can't see how this WC could be played as a Messi failure, without him they'd be nowhere near the final. Solid tournament for him, might even deserve the Golden Ball.
There's always an excuse. Never let the hype die, guys. Messi was incredible, it wasn't his fault. It was the coach. Teammates. Even that one guy in the stands who didnt cheer loud enough.

Shit, give him the golden ball now, he was ****ing unreal

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
his efforts were undermined by the very cautious tactics of his coach and the poor form of his fellow attackers...he did what he could and was really their only proper offensive threat throughout the tournament...I really can't see how this WC could be played out as a Messi failure even by retards like Dagoods and pele10. Without him they'd be nowhere near the final. Solid tournament from him, might even deserve the Golden Ball.
MASCHERANO was the real leader and the MVP of this team!
If you can't see that…then you're obviously clueless!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, a few matches here means more than the hundreds in which he has been great, that makes total sense.
He had XAVI and INIESTA….

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
The guy barely ran. Which games were you watching?! :shakepalm:

·
1st Tier Poster
47,992 Posts
TBH this Argentina team was lame as hell (basically Greece 2004 with better forward line) but at least with Messi they had some offensive movement.

Personally I hate the fact the made it to the finals...Germany vs Holland would've been much better.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He had an entire continent behind him…
He failed miserably!

So at age 27 he only managed to score 4 goals and 1 assist!
O Fenomeno age 20 scored 4 goals and dished out 4 assists - and won the WC golden ball!

·
1st Tier Poster
47,992 Posts
The guy barely ran. Which games were you watching?! :shakepalm:
complete and utter bullshit

what games were you watching?

he was usually closely marked by several players and still could create danger

the time of dominant offensive performances is over...back in Maradona's time you had players keep the ball 3 seconds on average, now it's barely a second

without Messi this team had been an utter turd

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well you were the one who was hyping him more than anyone by opening that shit thread of yours called Messicano or so:e bullshit
I believed in Messi :proud:
This was his moment and he blew it!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 224 Posts