Registered
56,235 Posts
why this question?
did they lose their last match?

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no but they lost 8 point out of 12 last 4 matchs ... and they were unbeatable in the start of this season !! ... is it the end ?

·
Registered
56,235 Posts
what's the EPL ranking? is it fire at home?

·
Registered
96 Posts
its not the end, its the begining of the end ...
arsenal dont have depth in their squad .. u'll see this in their next 2 matches against rosenberg and chelsea !

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Messen Capello said:
its not the end, its the begining of the end ...
arsenal dont have depth in their squad .. u'll see this in their next 2 matches against rosenberg and chelsea !

do you think chelsea will win with a good match...or its will be a poor match such as there games against llivrpool and manutd ?

·
Registered
96 Posts
bokiko said:
do you think chelsea will win with a good match...or its will be a poor match such as there games against llivrpool and manutd ?[/QUOTE

against man and liverpool roben wasnt playing .. and the formation was different it was 4-4-2, now its 4-3-3 , and the players had enough time to gel ...
so i think chelsea will kick arsenals arse !!! :devil:

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Messen Capello said:
against man and liverpool roben wasnt playing .. and the formation was different it was 4-4-2, now its 4-3-3 , and the players had enough time to gel ...

i ment livrpool and manutd matchs against ARSENAL ... i know chelsea is a great team and they are the best now in england .... with the magecian Jose M. who is the best manager in the PL now ,,, actully they are playing the best football now ,,

·
Registered
96 Posts
bokiko said:
i ment livrpool and manutd matchs against ARSENAL ... i know chelsea is a great team and they are the best now in england .... with the magecian Jose M. who is the best manager in the PL now ,,, actully they are playing the best football now ,,

yeah i think chelsea will outclass arsenal .. with thier magnificent in-form player arjen Robben ..
arsenal beware of becoz Chelsea will be at their electric best. :devil:

·
Registered
96 Posts
bokiko said:

yeah i think chelsea will outclass arsenal .. with thier magnificent in-form player arjen Robben ..
arsenal beware becoz Chelsea will be at their electric best. :devil:

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Messen Capello said:
bokiko said:
do you think chelsea will win with a good match...or its will be a poor match such as there games against llivrpool and manutd ?[/QUOTE

The more Chelsea become complacent over this game - the more they'll be at risk.

·
Registered
96 Posts
_Eight_Ball_ said:
The more Chelsea become complacent over this game - the more they'll be at risk.

i dont think they will ,Jose M. will make them mentally as well as physically fit/ready for the match ..
i think he'll like a 8 point lead !

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
A little bit over-dramatic to say "the end". We're in a bad period yes but our squad is young and with 2 transfers when the windows opens we should be back on track.

The reason we haven't performed lately is because of injuries, and yes, that wouldn't matter if we had a large squad but as I said two signings and we should be fine.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wakky said:
A little bit over-dramatic to say "the end". We're in a bad period yes but our squad is young and with 2 transfers when the windows opens we should be back on track.

The reason we haven't performed lately is because of injuries, and yes, that wouldn't matter if we had a large squad but as I said two signings and we should be fine.

nice post ....

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
They'll probably get relegated soon and go into liquidation, then form a team called AFC Arsenal and be playing in the Dr. Martins League

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
They'll probably get relegated soon and go into liquidation, then form a team called AFC Arsenal and be playing in the Dr. Martins League
:D

c'mon,, Arsenal just blew it in the manure's match,, and some CL matches.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
SM ONLINE said:
Combined Counties leagues, watch out ;)

·
Registered
170 Posts
egyptian,

smonline was being sarcastic.

-p

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
yup.

we are switching over to The Arsenal Rugby Club.
We feel with better rugby skills, we can win in football too ;)

nEEbz

1 - 20 of 47 Posts