Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just one question:

Is :star:Super Baptista:star: a human or a SuperMan? He is simply UNBELIEVABLE!!!!.

:star: HAIL KING Bapti!!!! :star:

Is there a better, more complete striker today than Julio César Baptista? :eekani:

Just keep this form until July 4th...;) :proud::star:

Cheers.;)

PS Baptista just scored FOUR goals in a 5-2 win of his Sevillia over Santander. ;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Freaking clown!!!:howler:

:finger:

:tongue:

Cheers.;)

P.S. Who's this SuperBaptista?:stress:

:tongue:

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You dont know SuperBapti??? The 5th wonder! The 5th King of Football. Oh man, Payman, you are lost out there ... get your textbooks and do your homework.

Just wait until July 4th 2006! :D

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
:howler:

Seriously though, Baptista was awesome at the weekend. :cool: Santander aren't exactly known for the defensive prowess, though.

·
Registered
497 Posts
He IS NOT A Striker...
In few U20 Brazil games he even played as a Def. Mid. but hes best position is AMC....

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Telcontar said:
He IS NOT A Striker...
In few U20 Brazil games he even played as a Def. Mid. but hes best position is AMC....
Yes, when he came to Spain, he was supposed to be a DM, but Caparrós put him in the playmaker possition and he has done great.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Jesus we have such great players that even the ones that suck here becomes a goal scoring machine there :D

·
40,147 Posts
Liternit said:
Jesus we have such great players that even the ones that suck here becomes a goal scoring machine there :D
Perhaps you never knew that he was a great playmaker instead of an average DM...:rolleyes:

I don't know from which club he came from, but they must be hiting their heads against the wall. Sevilla could sell Baptista in any moment for a big amount of millions.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
He went foward and did that a lot, at the time we had Kaka/Ricardinho/Gustavo Nery all better than him at going foward.

I know what I´m talking about, I have seen him play at the stadium, his fast, for his size, and has a good dribble but apart from that everytime he went foward he lost the ball, hogged, or gave a wrong pass.

·
40,147 Posts
Liternit said:
He went foward and did that a lot, at the time we had Kaka/Ricardinho/Gustavo Nery all better than him at going foward.

I know what I´m talking about, I have seen him play at the stadium, his fast, for his size, and has a good dribble but apart from that everytime he went foward he lost the ball, hogged, or gave a wrong pass.
Sometimes this things happen. When Nihat came here, he had an awful season... but his second season was amazing. Anyway, he has done a great season and that's what is important for him and Sevilla.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts