Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
He once was Belgiums biggest talent with Anderlecht, making runs and goals of amazing beauty, and he was believed ready for Europe's big guns, but then suddenly his special character completely dominated the rest, among with some dire injuries.
Since then he hasn't been the same. He was ready to make his great comeback with Bruges, after some mental rest, but that backfired, and now he's nothing more then a benchwarmer.

Really sad to see a talent like Alin come this way, because he had the most potential of others like Chivu and Mutu, so you can only imagine...
I hope Gala with support of Hagi can patch him up!

·
Registered
69,729 Posts
He´s very talented but very lazy as well. I like him but he needs more "mental strenght". When he´s concentrated and mentalized on the game, he´s a great playmaker or offensive midfielder. I remember great performances in CL with Anderlecht. I hope he can reach that form again, with Bruges or with Galatasaray.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
I think Hagi should put himself into shape and play

BTW: this whole romanian-turkish connection thing has gone insane, we might as well converge the two leagues or something.
:D

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Dude Hagi would still play better than Sabri and all these guys. They just walk on the pitch too anyway. At least he would score from 40 50 meters:D

Yea thats a good idea and converge the national teams too. We would kick some ass:howler:

·
Registered
16,287 Posts
Flying Hellfish said:
Dude Hagi would still play better than Sabri and all these guys. They just walk on the pitch too anyway. At least he would score from 40 50 meters:D

Yea thats a good idea and converge the national teams too. We would kick some ass:howler:

Turkania:

Lobont

Contra Alpay Chivu ?

Pancu Emre Mitea

Sergen

Nihat Mutu

Unbeatable:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I think you should have put a turk instead of Mitea. Any candidates? Anyway this team is too attacking minded, that's not either the romanian and turkish style. Plus - it's Emre OR Sergen.

Anyway, I think Alin can be good in Turkey .. the turkish football doesn't strike me as overly physical. You can get by with a certain amount of laziness in Turkey if you have skill. And not everyone has to work like crazy in a team. Look at Mutu now .. he runs all game long and most of the time he's too far ahead of the rest of the team and doesn't have options. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts