Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do the search the every RECORD is do the PAOLO MALDINI for the carreer of him!!!! is MANY WORK:D

Explain : the Maldini do the stop of play football end season :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: = the very sad BUT i do the think he is heritage of art for world!!! Must do the UNESCO!!!!!

The italy is the have more UNESCO of the France, the Espana, the Chinaland, the EVERYBODY (the Santa Maria delle Grazie + Cenacolo, the Venice, the stone of Matera, the Assisi + the many many many more!!!)

------> also the MALDINI must do the UNESCO!!!!

is list of Maldini record i do the do :

- is play the the 25 season for the MILAN (= ITALY RECORD)

- is play more of 1000 game in professional football for the Milan+Italia (= ITALY RECORD)

- is play the 637 game in the serie A (= ITALY RECORD)

- is play the 56 derby della Madonnina (= ITALY RECORD)

- is do the not lose 58 game for Milan serie A (= ITALY RECORD)

- is do the Fort Alamo defence for Milan serie A = 929 minute!!!! (= ITALY RECORD)

- is the play first game Serie A in the 16 years + 208 day (is not the Italy record but the VERY GOOD also)

- is number 2 most old player do the play for the Milan (= the almost 41). Just the Billy Costacurta do the more old (is 41)

- is number 4 most old player do the goal for serie A (= the almost 40) BUT MAYBE he do the penalty in last game ----> he do the number 2 after Russia Vierchowood???

- is play the 126 game for the Italy (= ITALY RECORD)

- is play the 64 games like CAPTAIN ITALY (is number 2, the Facchetti do the more)

- is number 8 young for first game for the Italy (19 year + 9 months + 5 days)

- is play 2217 minute in World Cup (= RECORD OF WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!)

- is do the Stalingrad defence for World CUP 1990 = 517 minute!!!! RECORD OF WORLD!!!!!

- is play the 174 game for European cups = RECORD OF WORLD!!!!

- is the win 13 CUPS for Europe + World = EUROPE RECORD + MAYBE WORLD??? (PLEASE the brazucas + argentinos do the help of me)

- is the play 8 game for final of Champions Leagues (= RECORD OF WORLD, but also the Gento fr the Madrid)

- is win FIRST Champions League 1989 LAST 2007 = 18 YEAR = RECORD OF WORLD!!!!!!!!

- is do the goal for most old player in final of Champions league (37 year + 10 months + 29 days Milan-Liverpool, 2005 = RECORD OF WORLD!!!!)

- is do the very fast gol in final of Champions League final (51 seconds Milan-Liverpool 2005 = RECORD OF WORLD!!!!!!!)

- is win the final of Chaùpions League 4-0 TWO TIME = RECORD OF WORLD!!!!!!! BUT also the Filippo Galli, the Tasso and the Donadoni

- the 4-0 = most big win of Champions League in final = RECORD OF WORLD (= also the Real-Madrid + Bayern, but just ONE TIME, the Paolo two time:cool:)

- is the CAPTAIN MILAN for win of Champions League BUT ALSO THE CESARE (= the father of him) do the CAPTAIN MILAN for 1963 win!!!! Is EUROPE RECORD BUT also the Sanchis father + son do the CAPTAIN MADRID for win.................BUT THE CHRISTIAN MALDINI (= the son of him) is the play in young Milan team ------> MAYBE RECORD OF WORLD 2025 :happy:????

BUT MAYBE is more Maldini record i do the not know???? PLEASE do the help of me for find the every record ----> i do the send of list for UNESCO!!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hehahehaheha ampersand you are the speak of champions league + World Cup 1994!!!

BUT i think the Desailly = the most own for Champions League : he do the eat Stoichkov + Romario like stuzzichini of salmon + fichi in aperitive!!!! The Baresi + the Billy do the not play final!!!!

Also best Maldini game for World Cup = Italy-Spain i do the think. In final, the ministre for defence = the BARESI -----> PLEASE you do the LOOK this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boPQNpPvJq0

I do the no speak, just mouth opn + fontane of water.....GALACTICO FRANZ

BUT i have more story for the Paolino, not record but NICZE :

- the paolo = last player who do the win of Champions League 2 consecutive (1989 + 1990)

- when the paolo do the test for Milan (= the 12 year), the coach do the impress -----> he do the say maldini : "you are the good, what is team you play now??" The paolo = "i do the not play for team, just parco sempione with the friend of me"--------> the coach do the big eye like Family Mzatters!!!

- when the paolo do the play first game for serie A, tghe Cristina Ronaldo + the Leo Messi is the not bron !!!! And the Maradona is the noit win important Cup (but is do the cocaine)!!! and the Heysel is the not exist!!! Is epoque of innocence :cry:

- when the paolo is the win first Champions League, the Pato is the not born!!!! Also the Wall of Berlin is the exist!!!!

= the incredible, PLEASE you do the help for find the mpore record (the UNESCO = the joke of me:tongue:

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I do the find of new record for the Paolino!!!!

Is only player who do the play of 2 Champions League final in consecutive TWO TIME = 1989 + 1990 AND 1993 +1994 + 1995 (is 2 + 3 BUT nobody do the play of two consecutive two time also:eek:)

Also the Paolo do the top 3 in Ballon d'or TWO TIME (+ number 6 one time). Nobody defender is the do of that, just the Franz Beckenbauer!!!!!

The Maldini story = the Nutella = when you do the think is finish, is more!!!!

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
I do the find of new record for the Paolino!!!!

Is only player who do the play of 2 Champions League final in consecutive TWO TIME = 1989 + 1990 AND 1993 +1994 + 1995 (is 2 + 3 BUT nobody do the play of two consecutive two time also:eek:)

Also the Paolo do the top 3 in Ballon d'or TWO TIME (+ number 6 one time). Nobody defender is the do of that, just the Franz Beckenbauer!!!!!

The Maldini story = the Nutella = when you do the think is finish, is more!!!!
The best line ever in the history of XT.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
New record!!!!!

The Maldini = only player who is the play of the Platini, the Maradona, the Romario, the Zidane and the Messi!!!!

ALSO MAYBE the Zico because he do the play of udinese-Milan 1985 but i do the not fond of formations :frustrat:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts