Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marcelo Salas - who had asked for more time to consider Parma's offer - will be giving his final answer on Monday. The Chilean striker met Lazio officials in Santiago yesterday, but Inter are also reported to have expressed an interest.

Question is, do we want him? Can he replace Crespo? After the prelimenary rejections can his heart belong to Parma?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since Conceicao did'nt want to join Parma,Salas can resolve
the problem of the Crespo-deal. In addition,Parma already have a great right winger---Fuser and Parma really deed a striker like Salas.

Lazio, Parma , good friends.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
What about milosevic/if salas comes to Parma Milosevic will not: Inter at this point is fed up waiting for a decision and I read that now they are targeting Milosevic..

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Marcelo Salas is not quite ready to give up his hopes of staying with Lazio, last year's Serie A champions and Italian Cup winners. He seems intent on being a member of the Roman club - who have made it clear that they no longer want his services - if Parma does not offer him a deal that would pay him at least $5 million per year. Parma's offer, which is believed to be increased over the $3.5 million they originally proposed, is still short of this mark.
Salas' agent, Gustavo Mascardi, has asked the team to wait an additional couple of days before they give up the Chilean striker. Parma complied by delaying its purchase of Yugoslavian forward Zaragoza Savo Milosevic until Mascardi has had a shot at convincing Salas to take the deal that is currently on the table. Parma has made it clear that they would prefer to have Salas over Milosevic if the finances can be worked out.

Mascardi and Salas are in Miami discussing the situation. The agent's persuasive skills have proven to be inadequate in earlier attempts to talk the Chilean into making the move to Parma, and this appears to be his last chance before Parma closes the window on the deal for good.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I dont want Salas and I hope he doesnt come.He cant replace Crespo adequatly cause he doesnt score much.Milosevic would be ideal in my opinion but Malesani wants Salas and I prefer the coach to have what he wants.

What's the deal with Sergio Conceicao?

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I heard Sergio.C doesn't want to come to Parma, BUT Zenden is expected to join Lazio this week so he has to leave Lazio...

BUT he hasn't signed yet i think.

[Edited by Willem Sterk on 26-07-2000 at 09:32]

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
This whole transfer seems to be falling out of place:
In the begining it seemed like all was detailed now their are players reconsidering:
What is the status about Salas: I heard the Moratti is tired of waiting for his decision and now this with Sergio C. I also heard that if sala came parma the Almeyda would be set on leaving..THis is very confusing:

What is exactly is the DEAL?:confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts