Xtratime Community banner

Is Rui the Key for success??

506 views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Diavolo 
#1 ·
So is he??since he started his goal scoring. This will obviously shut alots of milanista up and also his performance had been fantastic in Jan and Feb.

I think he and Kaka is they Key TO success.

#3 ·
No!A big fat no!!!No he is not!All he's doing is just a waste of space and time on the team. Each time he touches the ball, he holds it far too long and that not only allows the opposition to close down all the spaces for us and our players to operate, but also he looses about 90% of the time. And each time he plays, there's a flagrant difference between how smoothly things run in the team than when he is not there. :groan::eek:

Chees.;)

P.S. Narentino will have an heart attack reading this...:eek: :howler::dielaugh:

#4 ·
Narentino,

Before you explode and try to shoot me, I was just pulling your leg man...:D

:howler:

Of course Rui is one of the key members of our beloved team!:angel:

FORZA MUSAGETE!!!:star::cool: :proud:

Cheers.;)

#5 ·
No!A big fat no!!!No he is not!All he's doing is just a waste of space and time on the team. Each time he touches the ball, he holds it far too long and that not only allows the opposition to close down all the spaces for us and our players to operate, but also he looses about 90% of the time. And each time he plays, there's a flagrant difference between how smoothly things run in the team than when he is not there.

I think you were describing Rivaldo there - when he played for Milan;)

#6 ·
I thought you were serious for a minue San Siro.

:eek: :tongue:

Rui Costa is one of the keys to success, but he isn't the key. I don't know who is exactly, maybe Shevchenko is, maybe not one single person is. But our world class defence needs to play well too, along with the awesome midfield duo of Gattuso and Pirlo and of course our young master Kaka`. But it really needs to be a team effort, there are so many other players like Seedorf, Inzaghi and Rui Costa who need to perform at the right time too.

#7 ·
San Siro said:
Narentino,

Before you explode and try to shoot me, I was just pulling your leg man...:D

:howler:

Of course Rui is one of the key members of our beloved team!:angel:

FORZA MUSAGETE!!!:star::cool: :proud:

Cheers.;)
You fool...that was so uncalled for:D:D

#8 ·
jokes aside, i don't think rui is THE key to success.

if anything, i think kaka is. our scudetto and cl hopes lie on him more than any other player, i believe.

but let's not forget that football is a team effort, and everyone plays a part in a success of a team.

#10 ·
Deano said:
Rui was crap last night :)

Kaka is a better player!!!
Yeah he was, but Lazio played really well..they were so determine to Win.

You can judge a player by just one game:)

#12 ·
Ruffian said:
Who stole Narentino's ID? Give it back! That post isn't from the real Narentino. HE would never admit that Rui was anything less than stellar in any game. Go away, you impostor! We want the real Narentino...
:tongue: :D ..Its me..IF rui suck in a game..i will admit he does:D...this is the real Narentino...who is gonna get banned soon for no apparent reason..:(

#13 ·
Narentino said:
So is he??since he started his goal scoring. This will obviously shut alots of milanista up and also his performance had been fantastic in Jan and Feb.

I think he and Kaka is they Key TO success.
I'm not a huge fan of Rui Costa, but nevertheless Milan can play games like Roma Vs Milan because we have players like Rui Costa.
I think that this year he has been playing well, but unfortunately noway close to his Fiorentina days. By the end of the season though, who knows.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.