Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember 98 against France? He was 100% UNfit!

Yet for personal glory or plus Nike pressure he played. He didnt consider Edmundo etc who could have played a fully healthy game. Brazil played the whole game down a man cause Ronaldo was so uneffective.

Now that he is injured again is Ronaldo going to lie and say he is fit just so that he can play? I hope not.

Dont cost the millions of fans 4 years more of heart break to win a golden boot or satisfy your own personal agenda.

If Ronaldo is not healthy dont play him in the semis or finals.

My final front 3 in my dreams.

...................Rivaldo.....Ronaldinhio
...........................Kaka

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
He never wanted to double cross Brazil so take that off your mind, He had problems going into the most important match in his life and before that he was having a fairly good enough World Cup cut the man some slack.

It won't happen again, he's fit and just had a muscular problem. X-Rays don't lie alright?

Cheers,
Patrick

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Jason,
Stop dreaming of Kaka, this is a World Cup semifinal for Christ Sake! His too young to play in a game like this, if he had already been paying like Klebrson ok, but he din't! SO now his place is on the bench to see and learn with the older guys

Rõnaldo will play, and i hope he plays, cause even half fit he will still do things the majority of other players don''t do!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
ronaldo played attack for brazil's first 11 in a training match today. he will be ready for the semifinal. it's a shame, though, that the other semifinal winner will have one more day of rest than we do.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ze I just hope he is 100%. I would be really upset if there is a repeat of France 98 final where he obviously wasnt and for some reason Brazil didnt substitute him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts