Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all remember the fuss that was made about Carlo Ancelotti with Juventus, that he quite simply couldn't win with that bunch. He had an 'okay' team which wasn't all that flash, and he was still a tad inexperienced, but when he was given a good team with good defensive, midfield and attacking departments, along with two(??) years of the experience he had gained at Juve, he was able to flourish (Ac Milan).

Do you think Roberto Mancini could be a similar case?

A coach with heaps of potential as a 'winner' who just needs some experience and a better squad?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
1) He has enough Serie A experience with Fiorentina and Lazio and he does well in only Europe, showing epxerience is shit.

2) A Good squad? Everyone knows we have the All Star Team yet we can't get it done, with the exception of the defense. But even there you got Cordoba so fast and Matrix Itlian NTer and Burdisso SA Superstar and Coco new Maldini and JZ the greatest rb and gamarra who stopped everyone at copa. So even there is quality there.

3) I have a feeling Mancini will gain experience here and go to AC when Carlo leaves for Real Madrid. And hewilldo wwell there.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Nah. Moratti likes Mancio. He will stick with him long enough for him to win with us. :happy: :)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
1) 3) I have a feeling Mancini will gain experience here and go to AC when Carlo leaves for Real Madrid. And hewilldo wwell there.
:eek:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Pulsar36 said:

3) I have a feeling Mancini will gain experience here and go to AC when Carlo leaves for Real Madrid. And hewilldo wwell there.
:eekani::dazed:

What makes you think that a) Carletto will leave Milan and b) that of all people, Mancio would replace him?:lala::googly: :jester:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
1) He has enough Serie A experience with Fiorentina and Lazio and he does well in only Europe, showing epxerience is shit.

2) A Good squad? Everyone knows we have the All Star Team yet we can't get it done, with the exception of the defense. But even there you got Cordoba so fast and Matrix Itlian NTer and Burdisso SA Superstar and Coco new Maldini and JZ the greatest rb and gamarra who stopped everyone at copa. So even there is quality there.

First of all Pulsar we're Milan not albinoleffe,Ancelotti coaches the great Milan so why the need to go to Real Merdarid?Next of all you claim Mancini has an allstar team,how do you come to that conclusion?He has an all star attack but a 2 pound defence and like that what do you want him to do perform wonders for the club?
It's time for a reality Check Materazzi is garbage,Coco is so overrated and please the new Maldini and what else do Inter have at the back?C'mon!With the exception of the defence look at Real buddy and how much of a mess they're,Do you expect Vieri and Co to defend the goals?

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Nope he is not, anyone that suggest any similarities between these 2 coaches have certainly not fallowed Carlo long enough, sure he did became better at milan, but from the begining he was a different coach than Mancini and also had a better winning record than Mancio.

Mancini is more a Zeman than an Ancelotti, and I think Milan would never hired Mancini, they are not Inter.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
If Mancio was to leave for any team if would be Doria. Just give the guy some time, remember good things come to those who wait (if only there could put a timeline on that phrase).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts