Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Opinions from non-Inter supporters, please.

PS: I understand this only has to do with Inter, but I see plenty of threads in here that are non-world football oriented and I also think this issue deserves opinions by non-biased-Inter fans such as myself.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Pulsar is better, thought Mancio is not that bad, maybe you should try Gabriel Corrado.
I heard Bielsa is missing the asados with the boys, call him, but get rid of Solari first.

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
This is should be moved to Italian football. How can "non-Inter supporters" or people who don't watch Serie A give an objective opinion?

Secondly, how can this opinion be more valid then that of some the guys in the Inter fourm who have watched almost every match, read every report, seen every line-up, substitution and tactical move made this season.

If you want random EPL and La Liga watchers to agree with your point of view, enjoy.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
he makes his team play attractive football but i dont think he is very balanced in his style of play, nor in his head for that matter.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
I can honestly say, I've never, ever rated him. Pretty much every football fan on this forum says that his style of football is entertaining, I think it's just plain. I'm sorry but I just don't see it.

When he was at Lazio, he did pretty well with the team, not brilliant but pretty well. He was absolutely renound, for playing attractive football but everytime I saw them, they were just plain boring as far as I was concerned. He's just average from what I've seen. His tactics have no real system, his ideas just seem random to me. At times I feel he has no innovation and nothing of original value to offer the team.

Having said all that, I know he's highly rated.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
roma/totti said:
is moratti the worst director of football operations in club football? yes blame him!
What has Moratti done wrong this time? The man has assembled a great squad for Mancini to work with.

People need to quit with this Moratti obsession.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
I am starting to wonder if Inter have actually done all they can to win a championship.

I mean, before wondering why they haven't won anything for such a long time, have people thought about the fact that.......

Maybe Juve are just too good? :D

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
L-Pheno said:
I am starting to wonder if Inter have actually done all they can to win a championship.

I mean, before wondering why they haven't won anything for such a long time, have people thought about the fact that.......

Maybe Juve are just too good? :D
You know some DvD's they have an alternative ending to the film in the bonus material, I have a feeling that this sentence has something similar. :D

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Mancio needs to get the hell out of Inter. This is the man who thought Inter didnt need Gilardino and Cassano :eek: Is he out of his mind to reject Cassano for 3 million only?? What a lunatic, I would take Cassano anyday, I dont care about his attitude.

I would back hand him if he spoke out of term and treat him how he deserves to be treated :D And his choices this year have shocked me quite a bit. He has a decent squad to play with, and apart from Figo he is not getting the best out of them.

When you have Recoba, Stankovich, Pizzaro, Solari & now Adriano out of form, questions have to be asked. All these players we know are top quality, if the manager is not getting the best out of them and cant motivate them - obviously there is a big problem :finger:

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Is getting rid of a coach after 2 seasons that smart? Inter constantly do this, they need to stabelise the side, too many players in and out, too many coaches in and out is not good. Inter IMO need a couple of strikers because Recoba, Cruz and Martins are not of the quality that they need. Adriano is great but he still goes through really long droughts, he needs to be more consistant.

I ain't got a clue what's with Stankovic but maybe the fact Mancini changes his position constantly is hindering him. Whilst Veron is injured he should play him in central midfield and not out on the wing.

He did a great job at Lazio with limited resources at best and a lot of average players spinkled with some quality players like Stankovic, Mihajlovic, Claudio Lopez etc. He plays a great brand of football but when comparing Inter in every position to Juve, Juve are probably stronger in almost every position. Currently only Zanetti would make the Juve side IMO.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
I'm not sure, there are a lot ofyounger coaches in Italy now that prefer attacking football. I think one of the reasons they aren't challenging Juve is because they lack depth in attack and defence but probably have too many players in midfield.

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
man why did inter have to get rid of hector cuper in the 1st place as he was the only one who came close to winning the scusetto with inter but was unlucky the 1st year and then guided inter to a champiosn league s/f where again it was luck that went against inter and in his 3rd season inter thrashed arsenal 3-0 at highbury and so what if they werent near the top of the serie a as it was still early days in the season...........as far as mancio is concerned well he can only get inter the copa italia and a 3rd place in the serie a and why does he keep bringing crap lazio players to inter....whats the use of cesar if u already have solari and kily and stankovic for that position.....the way inter performed in the 1st 30 mins against roma and against ajax in the 1st half was pathetic.......again against milan in the cl 2nd leg last year he played a 4-3-2-1 with adriano upfront and wanted crooses delivered into the box whilst not asking the wide players namely van der mayde and kily to attack the far post when the cross came from the opposite flank with the result that stam amd nesta easily dealt with them ......i just cant understand that if a good coach like cuper can be sacked then why not this piece of crap that is mancini

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
I don't think he is anything special, above average at best. I think Inter deserves something better.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts