Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another absolutely towering display from him, he's been spotless this season and I really don't see anyone else playing at this sort of level so consistently. Credit where credit is due.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
:lala:

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Watch him feck up in the next game. He's bound to now, Yatta you fecking jinxer:D
I've been saying this for over a year mate.

N.B You really should be the last one to talk about jinxing. :D

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
I've been saying this for over a year mate.

N.B You really should be the last one to talk about jinxing. :D
Oi give me a break, even M4 gets a prediction right once in a while:D:tongue:. I'm bound to get one wrong sometimes, even though they seem to come quiet frequently recently:(:D

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
I guess he'll feature there:D

If that was when he was a Chelsea player fair enough (as imo he was the best defender in the EPL then), but for the so called best partnership in the EPL on paper, the Arse duo suck when you put a high ball in their box.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Of course he is. I don't think his performance tonight warranted a thread on it (even though he was magnificent), he's been the best for a while.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
TBH there today Rio didn't face much competition, at all.

It's like when Juve beat Roma 1-0 this season (Totti played), I should've made a thread called Legrotagglie is the best at the moment?

Rio's good but Roma's attacking force is crap, Totti didn't play also.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
What did he actually do tonight that warrants this thread? He was playing against a very predictable Roma side that used the flanks and just whipped some crosses in. English defenders love that. Don't have to think too much. Funny enough on of the rare occasions someone ran at him (Vucinic) he lost out in the first couple of minutes.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts