·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
?

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
No. He played very good at Fiore and he played awesome at West Ham.

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Of course

·
Administrator
30,576 Posts
Fangio, do you realised two days ago we had a topic with a Picture of Adriano saying that he is fat. Fat do you hear ?
The more you try, you will never be able to beat that one.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I think he is one of the dirtiest players to ever play football, that's why I can't fully respect him as a good defender.

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No. He played very good at Fiore and he played awesome at West Ham.
what a curious use of very good and awesome

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He is the son of Sidney Pottier, he is just an excellent actor, one day you will realize he isn't even a football player, thought an excellent golf one.

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think he is one of the dirtiest players to ever play football, that's why I can't fully respect him as a good defender.
so he is not overrated, the dirtiest ever is quite an achieve

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Fangio said:
what a curious use of very good and awesome

I thought the same thing, but considering he was older at West Ham then he had to rely more on his intelligence than his physicality. I rate intelligence over brawn any day.

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DP [deep throat]

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Repka just applied some sort of intelligence but still in discussion of what order and he took that application to the edge.
He is not overrated, he was just too much...of what? nobody knows till now either, but is an inmense achievment this mistery...conclusion?...he is awesome and maybe yes, a bit overhype.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Fangio said:
Repka just applied some sort of intelligence but still in discussion of what order and he took that application to the edge.
He is not overrated, he was just too much...of what? nobody knows till now either, but is an inmense achievment this mistery...conclusion?...he is awesome and maybe yes, a bit overhype.
I guess he always looked solid to me. Made few mistakes and was a fighter. Kind of like myself.

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well me too, I'm a bricklayer as you and him in that case, we are solid as bricks.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
JCamilo said:
Fangio, do you realised two days ago we had a topic with a Picture of Adriano saying that he is fat. Fat do you hear ?
That was my topic. :)

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DP must be [double penetration] not [deep throat]...
I was just sunking a scotch while writing it. So I guess affected my senses, not to the extent of thinking Zidane is better than Maradona, but for some odd reason I was watching some Latoya Jackson pic and I found her strangely attractive, was certainly weird.

BTW double penetration? that reminds of Boyo's bottle of Jameson, I will ask him for a glass right now.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
Fangio said:
I was just sunking a scotch while writing it. So I guess affected my senses, not to the extent of thinking Zidane is better than Maradona, but for some odd reason I was watching some Latoya Jackson pic and I found her strangely attractive, was certainly weird.

BTW double penetration? that reminds of Boyo's bottle of Jameson, I will ask him for a glass right now.
:howler: alright man :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts