Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
i've always disliked him for some reason. But he has done well with France.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Well he isnt the worst but he is pretty useless.

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
Domenech sucks. He has Zidane to thank for more or less singlehandedly getting the French NT to the WC final.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Domenech sucks. He has Zidane to thank for more or less singlehandedly getting the French NT to the WC final.
Yeah but it was Domenech who begged the likes of Zidane and Maka to play for the NT after they had "retired" :pp So he does deserve credit for being a good beggar

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
If he can get someone to head-butt Materazzi in the next game he's a genius :pp Should be quite a few players who aren't going to play internationally again anyway.

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
Yeah but it was Domenech who begged the likes of Zidane and Maka to play for the NT after they had "retired" :pp So he does deserve credit for being a good beggar
Any other coach in his place would have done the same.

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
it was french defence that led them to final, zidane was invisible in the group stage and only against brazil he was somewhat star.
Well Zidane set up a goal & then scored against Spain in the second round.

Zidane was also awarded the Golden Ball as the best player of the tournament.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
I don't know of many other coaches that pick their squad based on which way the player's freaking star signs are aligned. What a buffoon.

His most memorable contribution to the '06 world cup was claiming to the press after the final that Zidane did not head-butt Materazzi. As i've already said, a complete buffoon.

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
What was the deal as well of calling this clown Gomis up to the French NT instead of Trezeguet?

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Wasn't as bad as Scaloni being picked instead of Zanetti for the '06 world cup mind. I'll never ever get that decision.

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
Wasn't as bad as Scaloni being picked instead of Zanetti for the '06 world cup mind. I'll never ever get that decision.
And Messi was on the bench for the most part too wasn't he? Pekerman was another clown. Pekerhead more like.

·
Banned
1,246 Posts
Well Zidane set up a goal & then scored against Spain in the second round.

Zidane was also awarded the Golden Ball as the best player of the tournament.
vieira set up a goal and scored one against spain to make it 2-1, zidane had one goal in that match making it 3-1

yeah zidane won the golden ball when he clearly didnt deserve it

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
1 - 20 of 94 Posts