Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, is this guy even a footballer? My god!! he isn't even a footballer but plays in Real Madrid!! Yeah Carlos was injured today against Seville, atleast Remon could play Solari there or Mejia. Bravo can't even pass, can't cross, can't dribble and can't defend. He only was one thing and thats pace but even that isn't important because he can't control a ball!!

He probably made 8 wrong passes and 2 right passes, AWFUL!!

BTW, :star: Guti :star:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
First, is this guy even a footballer?
Perez and GR thinks so :blind:

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Real Madrid have the nerve to call themselves a football team when we have Bravo and Pavon playing!

Tell me a better joke, and I'll suck ur dick!

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
First, is this guy even a footballer?
I asked myself the same question when he played at Euro 2004 for Spain. It was painful to watch him.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Are we a football team?

·
Registered
611 Posts
bravo is a clown nothing more

he would be nice....if he was a real madrid b player, but for him to be on madrid in the first place is embarrasing, let alone starting

dude couldnt even play at leeds

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Yes, he's a football player... an awful football player. I can't understand how this guy has played in Real Madrid and the Spanish NT.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Koeman4 said:
Yes, he's a football player... an awful football player. I can't understand how this guy has played in Real Madrid and the Spanish NT.
It wasnt like Real had a defence last season, and well Spain obviously didnt have a range of decent LBs

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Interista said:
It wasnt like Real had a defence last season, and well Spain obviously didnt have a range of decent LBs
Maybe we don't have Ashley Cole... but last year we already had Del Horno, who was miles above Raul Bravo. Even Capdevila and Romero (who are not anything great) would have been better.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
I forgot about Del Horno, but i wasnt aware that Capdevilla and Romero had that good of seasons. Although probably had a better season than Raul Bravo.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Bravo a footballer? Um, no, I don't believe so. Why? Oh wait, he started today didn't he? AH F*CK! Please bring Del Horno dammit!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
First, is this guy even a footballer? My god!! he isn't even a footballer but plays in Real Madrid!! Yeah Carlos was injured today against Seville, atleast Remon could play Solari there or Mejia. Bravo can't even pass, can't cross, can't dribble and can't defend. He only was one thing and thats pace but even that isn't important because he can't control a ball!!

He probably made 8 wrong passes and 2 right passes, AWFUL!!

I don't think Raul Bravo is an awful player, but I think that Mejia IS an awful player. Solari could be an option, but we know that the last option for Remon (In all the positions) is Solari, so, don't dream.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Raul Bravo sucks hard. Real must have a real thin squad or a totally clueless coach if they have to play R.Bravo as starter.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts